Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,961 to 12,980 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Derplett bumps Pikablu out of the tv network place.

Anthony"I'm awake, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I heard back in the Hotel, we have a new problem...Team Skull, a Ghost Type team, has just formed. They're taking over In Ecruteak City." Ronald takes out a slip of paper he found on the Bulletin Board back in the hotel. *Paper "Team Skull has just formed! Our goal is to find the rare Dark Pokémon and take over! Join us and YOU will rule the world with us!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Another team, man, can't these people get actual jobs".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I know right? They're losers!" A huge boat with the Team Skull Symbol on the flag pulls into port. Ronald "There goes a grunt now! Let's follow him!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, let's go"

JunkosBoobies

They follow the grunt and hide behind a bush near him. Ronald "There's Terry up there...he's talking to the Grunt..." Terry "How many times do I have to tell you! I don't have a clue where Nightmare Island is! OKAY?!" Grunt "He won't talk sir..." Team Skull Leader "He obviously knows nothing. Let's get out of here before some little kid sees us and reports us."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, we saw, now let's report..............anyway, Ronald, over here."

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: sorry guys >_< cant be on tonight, i'll cyall tomorrow!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

4th wall which was broken 91032900740343086045603943- times already:I meant to say Terry.

Anthony"Terry, that was Team Skull, what was that all about?"

@randomusername alright, C U tommrowz

JunkosBoobies

@randomusername: See ya~

Terry "They were looking for the Nightmare Island. The Nightmare Island is a faraway Island. Nobody knows if it exists, but if it does then it has to do with a Ghost or Dark Type Pokémon. That's the most I can tell you, because I know nothing else about it."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We should try to find this nightmare island.......maybe".

JunkosBoobies

Terry and Ronald see a sign pointing down at the Embedded Tower. *Sign "EMBEDDED TOWER: Portal to Nightmare Island. Warning! Nightmare Island is extremely dangerous. Enter at your own risk."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright.........let's go I guess".

JunkosBoobies

They jump into the portal, and end up at an Island with a Volcano, a rain forest and a Lava Field. The only sign of Civilization is an ancient Temple out on the Lava Field. Terry "Let's go!" Terry's Aggron leads the way.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So much lava at the lava field".

JunkosBoobies

They walk in further, and eventually find a Room with Darkrai in it. Darkrai "!" Darkrai teleports away and another Portal sucks Anthony, Terry and Ronald in. They arrive back on the Johto Coast, where they left from.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was a waste of time, we're back from square one".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.