Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,901 to 12,920 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

I get Derplett cardz 2day casue tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

I think... I think I want to get back into this. So I'm just gonna' make a character.
Zane 13 male
pokemon:
eevee
growlithe
ditto
(you guys are still in Johto, right? I just picked pokemon I caught back in pokemon gold)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

@Off_The_Wall Welcome back, you're just in time for the Derplett show.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ace_The_Elf wrote:

Pikablu is still not better than Deplett, but he's getting close

Are you crazy, the ratings just went up by 92837458958749049584958748390495878493587430948 times infinity for the Derplett show, nobody can ever beat Derplett ratings!

Anthony"I'm awake, what now?"

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up and jumps off the roof now we ... I really don't know! I was expecting tons of grunts here from magma and aqua but everything is still normal. maybe we should ask around to see if anything strange has happened?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure...........let's ask somebody over there".

randomlypikachu

random citizen: hello there!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey you, did something strange happen here, anything at all?"

TsunamiSensei

Melody wakes up. Melody "What's going on?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

random citizen: well actually yes. earlier some weird groups of people in strange uniforms came here, and they were preparing to fight each other. however the great leader talked to them and resolved their issues. the people who arrived here are now being welcomed in as fellow citizens. you should talk with the great leader as well.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They're talking about...........huh, a great leader, you mean like a gym leader?"

randomlypikachu

spades: well melody we're trying to find out why this place wasn't crawling with aqua and magma grunts when we got here ... now we're hearing something about a great leader.

random citizen: well we used to have a gym leader but he left without a word some time ago. the great leader showed up soon after. he's a very wise man with ties to the other world due to meditating out on mt. silver for hundreds of years. his dedicated amount of meditation caused him to gain eternal youth and has made him grow wise beyond all humans and pokemon. there's so much more to say about the great leader, but unfortunately I cant say anymore to you because you are not citizens.

spades: ....

TsunamiSensei

Melody " Can you take us to this "great leader."? It's very hard to believe you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well of course not, we're guests, visitors............not citizens, so can we please see this great leader at mt. silver (wait a minute, mt. silver.........)".

JunkosBoobies

(Sorry, having Computer Problems >.>)

Ronald comes out of the Hotel by the sea. Ronald "MT. SILVER?!?!?!?! That's off limits to all those except with 8 Johto Badges!" Ronald eats Bacon and Eggs as the sun comes up.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

random citizen: oh no silly, he isn't at mt. silver right now, that's just the place where he had meditated for so long before arriving to us here. however everynight when the sun burns out he does fly back to mt. silver to relight it. now if you want to meet the great leader then please follow me heads off towards a building called the temple of greateness. just above the door of the building you can see fragements of the word "gym" scratched out

spades: ... alrighty then follows the random citizen

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Temple of greatness, who came up with that name, what's next, the temple of swellness?"

TsunamiSensei

Melody 'Something seems odd about this..." Melody wraps her hand around Carbink;s poke ball.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.