Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,841 to 12,860 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Ducklett........fly out of the hole" Anthony grabs onto Ducklett and they (barley) fly out of the hole.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melody ' Why must I be a rock-type trainer!?" Melody falls in the hole.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

spades: why must I be too lazy to climb out of pits! falls in as well and decides to call a friend nearby to help out Anthony. meanwhile hundreds of rocket grunts are pouring into the city all due to magmas recent actions

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:Ducklett, why you only carry one person.....never mind, gotta deal with the grunts"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hundreds of rocket trained zubats swarm Anthony and ducklet - diamonds: hangs up the phone after spades has called him and comes in from the sea on a boat im on a boat!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

But just when Ronald is about to fall, he holds on to Gyarados and when Gyarados is floating over a walkway, it drops Ronald down. Ronald "I'll help out Anthony, besides it's only natural I'd help." Gyarados spams Dragon Rage on the Zubats, making them drop like flies.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melody "How will a boat help get us out of a pit?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

diamonds: it wont, but we're gona need to go to the next city by sea anyway, so lets do it in style! spades: good thinking, but help us out of here now! diamonds: got it hops off the boat and sends out ferrothorn who sends two of its vines into the pit and secures them with its spikes climb up the vines!

TsunamiSensei

Melody climbs up the vine.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony is fighting off nearby rocket grunts.

I'm leaving work now, so I'll be back in a half an hourz.

randomlypikachu

spades: climbs up the vines and sends out his absol that begins attacks the zubats! I really hate to leave a fight, but if we don't get to the next city soon we're gona get bigger trouble from team magma, so lets get on the boat!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go!" Anthony then goes on the boat.

randomlypikachu

spades: fights his way towards the boat and hops on come on you guys we gota get moving!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun at incoming grunts, Pikachu, use thundershock at incoming grunts as well". and then they do that.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Okay, I finally made it! Whenever everyone's ready, we leave." Ronald hops on the boat, with a sleeping Quilava on his shoulder.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did Melody get on the boat?"

randomlypikachu

ferrothorn: pulls melody up on the boat with the others - diamond: lets sail off! sails the boat towards the next city - spades: well im gona sleep now, night everyone! hops up on the roof of the boat to sleep

4th wall break: gota turn in earlier than I expected, cyall tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

TsunamiSensei

I'm feeling a little sick so I might leave a little earlier tonight.
EDIT: I slept all day and now feel better, so normal leaving time returned!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.