Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,801 to 12,820 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

"Dear someone who gets this.

I'm stranded out in the middle of nowhere. It's cold out here, and the temprature is dropping by the second. I don't care who you are. Just try to get here quickly and get me out of here!

• Ronald. PS: If this is Team Rocket, just ignore this letter and do something else."

Umbreon "Umbreon!" Umbreon leaves to head back to where Ronald is.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Oh man, Ronald's in trouble, come on, lead the way back!" Anthony then follows the Umbreon.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Just when the Umbreon is about to go into Route 44, both Umbreon and Anthony are stopped. RCB Salesman "Whoa, hold it! Let me count your Badge Total...1...2...3...Excellent! You may pass." Umbreon eventually makes it to the cold part of the route, surrounding the Ice Path. Ronald "Umbreon! Anthony! You made it! Now get me out of here." Ronald sends Umbreon back into it's Pokeball.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Sure Ronald, but how did you get stuck here in the first place?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up on the roof he slept on last time ... hm, wonder where Anthony is ... well only one way to find out. magical roof jumping powers go! Jumps off the roof and ends up landing next to Anthony due to unexplained powers hey Ronald! long time no see.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Nice of you to land next too me instead of my leg, eh Spades?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I don't remember...the last I remember was winning Dratini at the Game Corner, then going to bed in some Hotel called Hotel Maet Tekcor...Weird how I ended up waking up here...So can you lead the way, I think this is out towards Ice Path and Mount Silver and all that stuff and I don't know the way back...and Hi Spades."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

spades: oh yea, thanks for reminding me! kicks anthonys leg now then sends out an abra lets just use my abra, he can take us where we need to go.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"And a waaaaaay we......MY LEG!!!"

TsunamiSensei

It's been half a year and three username changes since I left this thread, and as my life has calmed down, I was wondering if I could join again. So... May I join in on the RPing?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

It's been half a year and three username changes since I left this thread, and as my life has calmed down, I was wondering if I could join again. So... May I join in on the RPing?

Of course, welcome back

randomlypikachu

@The-Wind-Pikpik course you can join again~

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

A girl with dark brown hair wanders into the general area in which the group is currently located.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

spades: alright abra, do it! abra: uses teleport, causing everyone in its general area including the wandering girl to get teleported to the last city spades was in

TsunamiSensei

??? "May I ask where in Arceus are we?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Huh....Hey, where did you come from?!?"

TsunamiSensei

??? "I don't really know, but I'm here now. None of us can do anything about that. And I ask again. Where are we?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

spades: oops, look like my abra is trying to kidnap strangers again abra is clinging to the girl sorry about that! we're in olivine city.

TsunamiSensei

??? 'No problem. I'm from Kalos and don't know Johto that well. Would you mind if I traveled with you guys for a bit?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.