Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,781 to 12,800 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with..............bubblebeam, use that on Houndour, Pikachu, use thunderbolt again............on that Litleo" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on Litleo, and Ducklett countered with bubblebeam.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: is sneaking into the distraction from the roof and begins searching inside for some clue of whats going on, meanwhile the rocket grunts are on there way! - Erika: ... looks up in the sky oh my gosh! its a pidgeot! random magma grunt: no its a rayquaza! random child: no its gym leader man! gym leader man flies into the scene! ive returned!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh great, it's him again, what do you want?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

magma grunt #11d6: hey you do not talk to gym leader man that way! Erika: yea Anthony whats wrong with you! kicks Anthony in the leg - gym leader man: im here for justice! im afraid this meens that im gona have to send all of you to jail magma grunt 11d6: ... well ... that's depressing, but alright. everyone you heard gym leader man! off we go. the magma grunts head into the nearest cities jail - spades: comes out from the distraction guys team rocket grunts are on there way here and we gota- ... stares in shock ... gym leader man! why didn't you guys tell me he was out here!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Because..........you already knew that?"

randomlypikachu

spades: ive been in the distraction the whole time. ... oh yea! the distraction was crashed onto a rocket grunt underground pathway. now while tons of rocket grunts come here another unit of magma grunts plan to take over the next city we're heading too since most of the rockets occupying it will be over here.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But Gym Leader Man will stop them..........right? (probably not)".

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: that's right! his watch timer goes off later! im off the clock now. gym leader man away! flies off

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, he's so great alright........"

randomlypikachu

Erika: yes, yes he is! spades: well guys looks like we're gona have to stop this ourselves ... later! sleeps

4th wall explosion: well I have to go for now, so i'll see ya in a couple of days to continue. Merry Christmas~

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername And have a happy Derplett.......day.

tooooo b continu

Betelgroose

Woah! This forum is still alive?!
Dylan makes ghastly possess Anthony's leg to make him hit it against a random shoe on the wall
That is all U_U

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Oh crud...I keep forgetting about this. >.> From now on though I promise to try not to forget about this and show up more.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@dr_grosse yes, its still alive xD and I see your still alive and lurking
@ace_the_elf alrighty, well lets move things along on Friday.

SheldonRandoms

I'll be here Friday, though i'll probably be on my ipod, since I have to be at work late that day, so responses will be slower (getting this out of the way now, because meatloaf).

SheldonRandoms

Pokemon Channel is now Derplett channel!

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Okay, I remember my character's name was Ronald and my two remembered Pokemon were Quilava and Eevee...but I can't remember my other Pokemon, so I'll reset Ronald's Team a little.

Ronald wakes up in a random snowbed around Route 44 and he dosen't know where he is at all. "Hey! Anyone here? Anyone at all?" His new Umbreon keeps walking through Johto until it finds Anthony and the others, "Umbreon! Umbreon!" It has a letter in it's mouth.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Huh.....hey, is that a Umbreon, it's got a letter in its mouth" Anthony then takes the letter from Umbreon's mouth, :Anthony: I wonder what this says?".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.