Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,761 to 12,780 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

well its been well over a day already so @sheldonrandoms rev up your fryers

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Tommrrowz we star fo realz

Tooooo B continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Returns

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up on the roof and yawns im alive!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh........what happened?"

randomlypikachu

spades: you got hit in the leg a lot, everyone had a fun laugh about it, then we slept for a really long time.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So you all left me in the middle of nowhere, somebody could have kidnapped me or something, what would you had done then?"

randomlypikachu

spades: ... ah ... yea well the thing about that is ... hey look a distraction! a random air ship with the name "distraction" painted on the side of it comes crashing down a few miles away from our current location

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What a distraction that was, should we check it out?"

randomlypikachu

spades: well yea, that distraction was like an 8 out of 10! we have to check it out! heads off in the direction of the distraction

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope nobody is trying to distract us from something............nah, probably not". Ducklett"ZzzzzzzZzzzzzZZzzzzzzz"

randomlypikachu

meanwhile in the distraction - magma grunt #81 this is the perfect distraction! we landed right ontop of one of team rockets underground pathways, pretty soon they're all gona be swarming over here to find out what happened.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's going on, who's over there?"

randomlypikachu

Erika: comes out of hiding from a random tree and kicks Anthony in the leg hush! don't you see that theres magma grunts there!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony kicks Erika back on her leg, Anthony"And kicking me was such a great idea, because I wouldn't have ever screamed, nope, not at all"

randomlypikachu

Erika: is wearing steel plated leggings of doom causing anthonys leg kick to not be very effective what did I just say! magma grunt #11d6: you know we can hear everything you guys are saying right? spades: has snuck on the roof of the distraction

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang it, you gave us away again Erika, no matter, will you grunts be battling us now or what?"

randomlypikachu

magma grunt 11d6: of course! sends out a litleo and a houndour

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.......what Pokemon is that?.......Never mind, Ducklett, wake up and go shake your tail feathers or something........also go Pikachu!" Anthony throws Ducklett into battle, and Pikachu runs in there. Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt on that Houndour, and Ducklett, follow up with bubblebeam!" Pikachu and Ducklett then both attack Houndour.

randomlypikachu

litleo: Uses noble roar lowering their attack and special attacks! - houndour: uses smog on ducklet causing it to be poisoned before getting hit with both attacks

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.