Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,701 to 12,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The Derplett movies are now available on DVD, go buy the special edition NOW!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go, Chikorita!" Anthony sends out Chikorita, Anthony"Looks like this our last Pokemon, we can do this, remember, don't give up (and also dodge the attacks), start off with razor leaf!" Chikorita then used razor leaf, hitting Seadra, Anthony"off to a good start".

randomlypikachu

everyone wakes, again im too lazy to go into detail as to how

clubs: im awake! whos winning?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Chikorita is winning this match, also we're down to our last Pokemon"

JunkosBoobies

Seadra uses an unexpected Ice Beam on Chikorita
Drake "Just so we're clear, you can use 4 Pokemon. Since it's my gym now, the rules changed."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh.............alright then, Chikorita, use razor leaf again!" Chikorita then used razor leaf on Seadra.

SheldonRandoms

And then they all went to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Sorry, we can't record more Derplett movies, since Derplett has fainted

randomlypikachu

x-x and I gota study tonight, so wont be ons.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Derp...........lett?

randomlypikachu

so, pokemon x and y are almost out, and spoilers are apparently begging to roll out. to save my self from any risk of anything in the game being spoiled for me I am going to be cryogenically frozen tonight, and wont be thawed out until October 12th. you will see me back (maybe) by then, so till then goodbye.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername To make what you just said more Pokemon related.........

DERPLETT USED ICE BEAM, AND NOW RANDOMUSERNAME IS FROZEN UNTIL OCTOBER 12TH (OR SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT DATE)
Untitled

randomlypikachu

finally unthaws X AND Y IS OUT TODAY!

randomlypikachu

dang sorry to hear that

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername is somehow unfrozen (impossible)

And it looks like everyone is playing X and Y.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.