Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,661 to 12,680 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

darkrai: has been watching above the lighthouse tower all this time hm i think i let this go on long enough.... a void opens beneath joy before anthonys mom gets a chance to make her attack sucking nurse joy in, it then closes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where did she go, what just happened?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: no clue ... hearts: well at least you got your mom back

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, at least I ha........", Anthony's Mom"HEEEELLLLOOOO, THE BOMB, IT'S STILL ON HIS HEAD, DO SOMETHING", Ducklett"Quack (Oh wait, if she put the bomb on his head, then that must mean..........i'm somehow under the bomb)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh yea i guess we do gota try doing something about that don't we. spades: hm ... 2 minutes left .... Hearts: both of them stay silent for about 1 minute any ideas? spades: nope 30 seconds left you? hearts: ... i could stick a needle in it? clubs: comes running in i got your alert hearts, what happened? hearts: oh we gota take that bomb off of his head in 10 seconds. clubs: oh easy rips of the bomb, off anthonys head, along with part of anthonys hair, and ducklets feathers, then tosses it into the sea

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: well good night sleeps on a bed of needles - spades: night hops up on a roof and sleeps - clubs: night digs underground to sleep for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

JunkosBoobies

4th Don't even ask. Homework got in the way, just so you know why I wasn't here.

Ronald wakes up and feels a cold breeze that he hasn't felt in a long time
Ronald "It's coming...It's only a matter of time now..."

....Aaaaaaand Ninja'd....This is NOT how I wanted to spend my friday night....

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett is to be more powerful than Deoxys, which is the destiny of dah universe

JunkosBoobies

Terry stars on the Champions of The Union Show
DON'T EVEN ASK HOW I GOT THAT IDEA, IT JUST RANDOMLY POPPED INTO MY HEAD.

Ronald wakes up and watches Derplett at 10:30, and the Champions of The Union at 11

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm missing my hair, I need too grow my hair back, but since i'm a guy, it'll take forever!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof morning! hearts: rolls off his needle bed im awake. clubs: comes out from the underground im up!

SheldonRandoms

ANTHONY "MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

clubs: are you still complaining about that? would you rather have gotten blown up?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But it's messed up looking, and I can't cover it up with Ducklett, because he lost his feathers, so it would be like the same thing from the start"

randomlypikachu

spades: well next time don't let people stick bombs on your head.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Anyway................what now?"

randomlypikachu

spades: now we find out who will be the new gym leader. considering note was actually a brain washed joy.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We could just get Brock to sub for now"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.