Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

"Did he have a blue jacket?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"No, I don't think he was even wearing a jacket at the time, he must have been a person who can handle the cold, like if he's been on top of cold mountains or something"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Let's see what Blue has to say."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Blue, do you think you know who Ducklett's old trainer is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"I guess Blue left, well Gold, I think i'll set up camp again, let's just rest here for tonight" Ducklett then sets up camp, then goes to sleep "Good night Gold"

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night bleh i was super late .. >.< dont realy have time to do much either ... but i gota do at least one evil thing today so ... releases a small army of honchkrow out to attack gold and ducklet when they wake up hm ok that should give them a good suprise in the morning but can i top this off with anything...? oh yea, doris is being killed for treason tomarow. think that'll do it, so bye for today. Goes back in the night locking doors behind me then goes to sleep

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold wakes up " Wow, I slept for a ... AAH!" Gold notices the honchcrow.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Huh.......what is it.........Honchcrow are here, well looks like i'll have to protect Gold" Ducklett then gets up and stands next to Gold.

TsunamiSensei

Gold sends out electrike. " Use thundershock!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Honchcrow then go after Gold, but then Ducklett used air slash.

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night well looks like everyone got my wake up call

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"We sure did Viper, Honchcrow are louder than alarm clocks after all" But while Ducklett was talking to Viper, a Honchcrow flew in and lifted him in the air "How do I always fall for that?"

randomlypikachu

hm i want some of you honchkrow to throw him out somewhere far, maby a volcano if possible? the rest of you stay here and deal with gold and blue. i'll be out in slateport city for the execution walks back in the night and out into slateport city now then lets get this thing started.

SheldonRandoms

The Honchcrow then flies up high in the sky, then some other Honchcrow fly up to where they are and then they peck Ducklett.

SheldonRandoms

"Ummmmmmm, Viper, the Honchcrow don't know where to find a volcano, you have to give them directions"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.