Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,501 to 12,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, at least I know he's alive (I always knew he was alive), but why can't he leave?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: that my friend is something im afraid your not ready to hear yet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is this because I need to become a better Pokemon Trainer as well, once I see my father again, he'll want to battle me, that makes sense, and that must be the reason right?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: .... sure... so I guess we head out tomorrow then! sleeps on a bed of needles for tonight

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah...........right, let's go get some rest now" Anthony then goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

x-x cant be on today, sorry

1 second edit later: .... ok apparently I can be on after all XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, now what?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: I suppoe we'll be heading out to the next city..... sees the Giovanni people just wandering around ....I still would like to know the whole point of them being placed here though ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe the next town will give us answers"

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm hops on a skateboard and rides off to the next city

randomlypikachu

hearts: hm hops on a skateboard and rides off to the next city

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What city are we going too now?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: I believe the next city is olivine*

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's get going, to Olivine city!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: after a while we finaly arrive awesome we're here!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There's not that much around here...........hey, I see the gym, it's over there!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: yea and I also see... oh my ...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's going.......huh"

randomlypikachu

hearts: giant exploding ball of lava points at the giant exploding ball of lava coming at the city

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.