Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,441 to 12,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Whaaaaaaaat, tell me whaaaaaaat?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: hush slaps and close your eyes!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, you don't need to tell me twice" Anthony closes his eyes.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: good keeps his eyes closed by sticking very small needles through the ends of the eyelids now send out your pokemon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright........uh?" Ducklett and Pikachu then go in front of Anthony, then Anthony released Chikorita, Pineco, Gloom and Larvitar.

randomlypikachu

hearts: good now instruct them to attack you, and tell them not to stop until your able to dodge 50 attacks in a row.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack! (Listen up, he said that we must attack him, Anthony will hesitate, so let's help him out!" Then, all of Anthony's Pokemon then attack him, Anthony"I don't know what's........OW.........hey, who pecked my arm, OUCH, my leg was thundershocked........BARF, I think one of them is biting my ear!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: it would help if you dodged, remember this aint ending till you can dodge 50 times in a row. is making some odd potion while this goes on

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then dodges some of the attacks, while at the same time is taking attacks, but eventually, he avoids 50, Anthony"Did........I..........do it?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: yes yes you did, the next part of this. go out into the forest, your gona have to trust your pokemon to guide you through and assist you. also tosses a needle far out into the forest your not allowed to come back until your able to find the needle I just threw into the forest.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright...........lead the way then" Anthony's Pokemon then try to lead him, Chikorita used her vines to grab Anthony's hands and help him lead the way, Pikachu climbed onto Anthony's head and turned his head when he needed to turn, Anthony"I think I can do.........OUCH!" Anthony crashed into a tree. hours later, Anthony finally finds the needle, Anthony"I think I found it, Hearts, I found it!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: good good. now then for the final moment pours the potion he was making down anthonys throat then sticks a needle in his neck knocking him out tell me what you see in your dreams when you wake up.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"ZzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz"

randomlypikachu

in anthonys dream - arceus: is bound in chains and looks very angry. theres also a brief glimps of darkrai hovering over him. ... *arceus then uses judgement and before forcing him awake the last thing Anthony sees is the world bursting apart then reforming

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up Anthony"What the heck......Oh man, let me tell you what I just saw!" Anthony then tells Hearts what just happened in his dream.

randomlypikachu

hearts: yea, we all usualy see that during our dreams to now. pulls out the needles from Anthony's eyes now look up.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What am I looking at!?!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: a portal. we don't know what its for, we don't know why its there, and we're only half sure where this one might lead too. several of them have been above the world for a while now and were growing at a constant rate untill suddenly they just stopped. they've been lingering around ever since with only all the pokemon of the world and a few people noticing.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So maybe my Mom.........even Dad, might have gone through that portal?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh no your dads .... I mean .... yea ....that's possible. your moms most likely in there right now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.