Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Gold........Gold........oh no, I think he passed out"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Ducklett, sorry I was distracted. What did you want?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Oh, um..................I just wanted to know if.......your...........good enough to go and look for some more pokemon?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Sure, just let me get elec..." Gold collapses to his knees and vomits blood. " The poison's spreading faster than expected. At this rate, I have no more than one day left. We need to find a cure now!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Oh no, what is Ducklett supposed to do now?!?"

TsunamiSensei

" The lum berry. It's said to be able to cure all illness. If we can find one, I'll be cured! The only problem is I have no idea where to find one."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

"Blue! Where did you find that? It doesn't matter! Give that berry to me!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then puts the berry in gold's mouth

TsunamiSensei

Gold feels the berry's powers flow through his body. A cloud of purple smoke leaves Gold's body and is blown away by the wind " I'm cured!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"That's good Gold, do you have your powers back now?"

TsunamiSensei

" Most of them."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well, is it enough to help Ducklett find out about his old trainer?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold makes Groudon hit himself with a boulder " I think so. Now can you describe the memory again?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett has this dream sometimes, about this man, he just saw Ducklett one day and just handed Ducklett some berry's, it was cold and snowing, and Ducklett had nowhere to go, so Ducklett went up to him and gave him a hug, he seemed to like it, so then he petted Ducklett on the head and noticed that Ducklett was cold, so he wrapped Ducklett up in his scarf and took Ducklett wherever he was going, but then Ducklett just woke up in the middle of a forest one day, and then the man was gone, Ducklett doesn't know what happened, and when Ducklett has these dreams, the man's face is always blurry for some reason, I don't know why, is that enough describing for you Gold?"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Ducklett has this dream sometimes, about this man, he just saw Ducklett one day and just handed Ducklett some berry's, it was cold and snowing, and Ducklett had nowhere to go, so Ducklett went up to him and gave him a hug, he seemed to like it, so then he petted Ducklett on the head and noticed that Ducklett was cold, so he wrapped Ducklett up in his scarf and took Ducklett wherever he was going, but then Ducklett just woke up in the middle of a forest one day, and then the man was gone, Ducklett doesn't know what happened, and when Ducklett has these dreams, the man's face is always blurry for some reason, I don't know why, is that enough describing for you Gold?"

"Blue knows who you're talking about"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

"Can you remember what he was wearing?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well, he was wearing a red shirt, but it was winter time, so he had a scarf on, but he probably changes clothes often then you think.......I think so?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.