Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,381 to 12,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh......wha......did what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fake Giovanni: first you lock up whitney and now you cause people to start looking like Giovanni! whats wrong with you! kicks his leg harder!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How do I know that you're not...............wait a minute, did you just say your name like that, I think you're one of those clones!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fake Giovanni: what the heck are you talking ab- joker: ties the fake Giovanni to a tree yea definantly a clone, not anyone we know. grabs Anthony by the arm and runs off somewhere with him abandoning the clone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where is the real one?"

randomlypikachu

joker: according to recent reports from a few comrades of mine, the hoenn region.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Man, he traveled there already, that fast.........whatever"

Gregor

Greger(Gurdurr) looks around. What should I do?

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

randomlypikachu

joker: oh sees a gurdurr passing by Anthony, are you thinking what im thinking?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What am I thinking about?"

Gregor

randomusername wrote:

joker: oh sees a gurdurr passing by Anthony, are you thinking what im thinking?

Gregur notices you.
"Do you have job for Gregur?"

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

randomlypikachu

joker: oh wow a fighting type that can talk, that's pretty rare save for riolus line. anyway I just want you to help me solve a little problem I've been thinking about since last night. points to all those strange Giovanni clones walking around attack those clones and see what happens.

Gregor

randomusername wrote:

joker: oh wow a fighting type that can talk, that's pretty rare save for riolus line. anyway I just want you to help me solve a little problem I've been thinking about since last night. points to all those strange Giovanni clones walking around attack those clones and see what happens.

Smacks fist together
"Gregur make quick work of tiny suited men"
Punches one IN DA FACE

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's gotta hurt"

Gregor

FALCO... PAAWNCH!

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And that's REALLY gonna hurt, ouch"

randomlypikachu

Joker: the clone gets back up and starts walking towards us again ... just as I thought ... if that was a normal person just made to look like Giovanni then he wouldn't be able to even stand after that. hate to tell you this Anthony, but this must mean that all the humans have been replaced with these illusion Giovanni's (hehehe clearly save for that one person I tied up earlier). you realize what that means right?

Gregor

"Thaaaaat.... wait Gregur is confused, what does that mean?"

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, what does that mean?"

randomlypikachu

joker: really? it makes sense that gregor doesn't know at this point because he wasn't in the city with us to see what happened, but you should know Anthony. well to give it to ya straight, Anthony your mom's probably long gone from here now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.