Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,341 to 12,360 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

spades: but what?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We could dress up as waiters and ruin the date somehow"

Anthony's Mom"I just love steak, but what is it made out of?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: i'll leave that job up to you. gives Anthony a waiter costume
Giovanni: I think its made of either tauros, or miltank.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Suddenly,A Train pulls up,And Terry comes off the Train in a Detective's Coat and a Detective's Hat
Terry "This is Terry Thompson,Champion of Kanto and an International Spy. Anthony,You said Giovanni and your Mom is in there,Correct?"
Ronald "I'll try to sneak in there..."
Ronald puts on a Waiter's Uniform and walks into the Resturant

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Terry, how did...........nevermind, questions later, yeah, they are both in that restaurant"

Anthony's Mom"I hope I didn't order the Miltank, my son was a victim in that Miltank outbreak, caused by that pink haired gym leader"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: ...before anyone else does anything ...take a closer look at the inside of the building. waits until they notice that theres another Giovanni eating alone on the top floor.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Giovanni has a clone of himself?!?"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "A Giovanni Clone...Interesting..."
Terry takes out his Computer
Terry "I'm sure this will come in handy!"
Terry uploads an Embarrasing Picture of Giovanni to every Computer and T.V. Screen in the world
Terry "This will teach him not to mess with me!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: hmm Looks at the picture oh wow! and at a Christmas party too! howd you get that and ... look again ... points at Anthony's mom and three other people who now look exactly like Giovanni

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moooooooooooooooo cough cough..............what's going on!?!?"

randomlypikachu

everyone in the building and a lot of people in the city now look like the Giovanni and in a flash the buildings light goes on and off and everyone in the building is now in the middle of the room confused as to what has happened - fake Giovanni: leaves the building from the back exit and goes into an alley then removes his disguise revealing himself to be darkrai: hehehe, ghost, psychic, and sometimes dark types, often have some interesting abilities. give that typing to legendary and you can do something like what I'm doing here.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what just happened, who's doing this!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: its Pikachu! ...but not really. im not sure whats going on, but I promise Anthony I will get to the bottom of ... heres an alarm on his phone beep oh vacation time! * rides away on my unicycle don't worry a friend of mine named joker should be close by, he'll help you out till im back!

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu's ears then go up, Pikachu(He's on to me), Anthony"Uh...........sure thing Spades, now I have to wait for Joker (As in Poker)"

randomlypikachu

joker: is bouncing towards everyone using his spring loaded shoes

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So you're Joker I guess"

randomlypikachu

joker: your fluffy stuffers right?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Formally Fluffy Stuffers, formally Mr. Mittens, my name is Anthony (at this rate, people will continue to mistake me as a Miltank)"

randomlypikachu

joker: Anthony is such a boring name, I will call you .... Hilary! ... or moose .... your name is moose!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Moose"Hey, what do I look like, a mouse that likes to work out, call me Anthony, ANT-THE-KNEE..........anyway, we got a problem on our hands, take a look!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.