Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,221 to 12,240 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Well.........while i'm still a Miltank, can I at least talk to my Ducklett and Pikachu, come on, I want to talk to them)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: oh sure. sends out your Pikachu and ducklet

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Hey, Ducklett, Pikachu, it's me, Anthony, your trainer", Ducklett"Quack (No your not, your a Miltank, who's name is Mr.Mittens)", Pikachu"Pika (And besides, Anthony was wearing a Miltank costume, not a Miltank.........Miltank),Anthony" Moo (You got to believe me, Spades, tell them)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: pretends not to understand mr.mittens and starts playing pokemon yellow version on an old Gameboy

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (You gotta belvie me, please.........Ducklett, you were there from the start, my starter)", Ducklett"Quack (i'f i'm not mistaken, I remember you saying that you didn't want me, that everyone got a better Pokemon than you, am I correct?", Mr.Mittens"Moo (Yeah, you're right..........I guess I was expecting a super cool pokemon........but I didn't get that.......I got something even better, I got a friendship", Ducklett".......Yeah, this really is Anthony", Mr.Mittens"Moo (Huh........what are you.....), Pikachu"Pika (Only Anthony would talk about something like that, friendship............yeah, I guess we believe you, I mean when I first met you, I got to eat a bunch of oran berries, and I even stained your backpack, which you still have in your house)", Mr.Mittens" Moo (You're right.....uh..........Ducklett, Pikachu.........while Spades is away, let us all battle the gym leader in this town)", Ducklett" Quack (A Pokemon vs a Pokemon trainer, with the Pokemon as the trainer, battling with Pokemon, yeah, let's make this a memory)" Mr.Mittens, Ducklett, and Pikachu then all head to the gym while Spades is playing Pokemon yellow.

randomlypikachu

spades: have fun with that guys! waits until they leave and calls someone up hey, I gota make a trip out to hoenn to take care of some business pretty soon. while im gone mind filling in for me? ???: hm your with those two right? spades: that's right. ???: ok i'll be there shortly. spades: great.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Wait..........before we go in........let me find a piece of paper, and something to write with), Mr.Mittens then finds a piece of paper and a rock, he put the rock in a almost empty paint bucket to cover the rock in paint, then he wrote on the piece of paper. then they all entered the gym, with the gym leader inside somewhere, Mr.Mittens then shows the gym leader the piece of paper, Piece of paper"I want to battle you gym leader, my name is Mr.Mittens/Anthony, and I fell victim to that Whitney.....well, I said here name, so you must know what happened, anyway, challenge me!"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: hate to cut things short tonight but i gota go x-x cyall tomorrow!

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

Also, Mr.Mittens/Anthony will still remain a Miltank tomorrow, since he's got 2 hours left.

SheldonRandoms

DON'T TOUCH IT!

randomlypikachu

random pink staryu walks up to mr.mittens and pokes him while saying "touch" then gets chased off by security

Gregor

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DON'T TOUCH IT!

Get back to the NL RPG! Gregor has been waiting for people.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"What just happened?"

@Gregor Sir Gregor sir!

randomlypikachu

???: pretty sure you were about to battle the gym leader.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"I knew that.......huh, i'm not mooing anymore, the effects must be wearing off, but i'm still a pig pink cow"

randomlypikachu

???: why yes, it would appear so.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Who are you...........Moo..........I did that one on purpose"

randomlypikachu

clubs: im clubs, and im gona be replacing spades for a little while.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Wait...........so those that mean he's not my trainer an.......wait, what do you mean replacing him, where did he go, what happened?"

randomlypikachu

clubs: you don't need to know, all you need to know is im your trainer now and your new nickname is fluffy stuffers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.