Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,201 to 12,220 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

absol: looks very unamused you do know that your a male miltank, and technicaly a genetic imposibilty, since you were male as a human right?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo? (But..........Miltanks can only be girls, females, ladies, how is that even possible, wouldn't that make me a rare Miltank then?)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

absol: like I said your a genetic impossibility. now then your second training exercise! enter the belly of a gyarados and get me the item I lost in there!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Gyarados!?! I don't see one near here, is there even water near where we are?)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gyarados: swallows up miltank, ponyta, and kangaskhan im a land gyarados! absol: your also another impossibility.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (What just happened, we were swallowed by a Gyarados, it's all slimy and dark in here)"

randomlypikachu

tentacool: (i've been in here for four days man ...four days! you don't know man! you don't know how bad it gets man! i've seen things ...things I can never unseen man.... crazy things.)

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (Well........uh........I was told to be swallowed up to look for something, also, four days, how did you survive not being digested, there's plenty of stomach acid in here right?)"

randomlypikachu

tentacool: I used the bodies of wandering pokemon who got trapped to make a raft to avoid being digested ....speaking of which, its your turn.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Sorry, but i'm not really a Miltank, i'm a human, and my journey is not gonna end here, being digested and turned into energy, fat, whatever else digesting something does, if you're looking for a battle, then you're gonna get one!)"

randomlypikachu

tentacool: alright uses acid on miltank

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens counters with rollout, Mr.Mittens" Moo? (..........quick question, are you a boy or girl?)"

randomlypikachu

tentacool: .... what ....? how could you even ask that! its so freaking obvious! kangaskhan: got the item while mr.mittens distracted tentacool and is escaping the stomach along with ponyta

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (So..........you're a girl then)"

randomlypikachu

tentacool: ... why you little! begins strangling mr.mittens when right at that moment gyarados vomited, freeing tentacool and mr.mittens oh my gosh! im free im really free. im pretty beat up but im free im finaly truly - spades: hey a pokemon captures tentacool anyway im back everyone so time to sleep for now puts everyone in their pokeballs jumps on the roof and sleeps

SheldonRandoms

But before Mr.Mittens went back into his Pokeball. Mr.Mittens" Moo (Good night Spades)" Mr.Mittens, while still covered in slime from being inside a Gyarados, and vomit, from being vomited out, gave Spades a very big,strong and long hug, the Mr.Mittens returned into his Pokeball, somehow cleaning him off, Mr.Mittens" Moo (I still have over 24 hours left of this, is something slowing down my transformation, I would like to turn back into a human, however, I want to be able to talk to my Pokemon first......so I guess when I wake up tomorrow, I hope I wake up big, pink and go mooooooooo)" Mr.Mittens then goes to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Where Am I?

randomlypikachu

spades: sends mr.mittens out of his pokeball seeing that some of his body is looking a little more like a humans body would again well looks like times almost up on this.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo? (I lost track of time, how long has it really been?)"

randomlypikachu

spades: in pokemon time id say about 40 hours.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.