Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,061 to 12,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

ummm... can someone refresh my mind on what's happened recently... or are we waiting for @SheldonRandoms to return..

We're waiting on @SheldonRandoms to return.

Untitled

I'm back (but I can't role-play right now, I guess we'll just start at the normal time tomorrow I guess)

To Be Continued

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Rev Up Those Role-Plays

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"I'm ready....*Zexal focuses on a pokemon in the distance...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

*Zexal grips his pokeball an- pbbbbhhgfia HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA...HAHAHAHA....oh my god sorry...clears throat.....and glances at the others. Zexal:"well, i'm looking at you to...haven't seen you both in a while.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well for starters, did everyone get there badge........Zexal, long time no see?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

zexal From who? Whitney? not yet.. also, been very busy. My pokemon are feeling ignored. Zexal's pokemon are avoiding zexals eyes.

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You should spend some time with your Pokemon, they don't look to happy with you right now".

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"well, the best way to strengthen a bond is to battle...can i still battle whitney?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, but be careful, because she's got tough Miltanks" Anthony and the others then go to the gym, Whitney"Another trainer, just how many trainers do you keep bringing in.........whatever, you over there, you ready too battle?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Yes,"Zexal sends out flaafy!Zexal:"Okay Flaafy, it's been a while but we can do it!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Miltank, roll in" Miltank then rolls onto the battle field, Whitney".............huh, why does your Flaafy seem to be ignoring you or something?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Flaafy!? What are you doing...ughh...use thunder!"

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Miltank avoided the attack and then countered with roll out, hitting and sending Flaafy into the air, Whitney"Alright Miltank, looks like this is going to be a easy victory...........because you're battling with a Miltank, whoever battles a Miltank always loses"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal looks at whitney angrily*Zexal:"don't get so cocky whitney...Flaafy! Use thundershoock.*The move strikes miltank paralyzing it

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"I can say the say thing to you, since I can!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Wat?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Never mind, you're wasting time, you only have one good shot now, because I see Miltank moving again"

randomlypikachu

spades: rolls off the roof and then into the gym sleepy ..... what I miss guys?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey roof jumper Spades, Zexal is battling Whitney..........hurry up and attack, Miltanks gonna move again"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.