Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,041 to 12,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

They all then wake up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: jumps off a roof so what we doing today

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did everyone get there badges yet?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: pretty sure Ronald still needs his.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ronald, where are you?"

randomlypikachu

spades: maybe he's in a magical world filled with pocky and chocolate chip coconuts!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"If he doesn't arrive soon.............then...........uh........then i guess we could travel ahead or something"

JunkosBoobies

Suddenly,A Taxi pulls up and Ronald comes out of it
Ronald "I'm here. Oh,And I need my badge. And what was that,Anthony?"
Ronald takes a Cookie out of his Pocket and crushes it

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, I thought you were busy Ronald.......the gym, right, the gym, let's go to the gym" they all go to the gym, Whitney"Now what do you people want, more moo moo milk?"

randomlypikachu

Spades: he crushed a cookie! that's 25 cents and a perfectly good chocolate chip cookie gone to waste! Erika: how could let this happen Anthony kicks Anthony in the leg

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Cookies, they always bring cookies when they want my moo moo milk"

randomlypikachu

spades: well the only cookie we apparently had is dead now! its dead! Erika: its all your fault Anthony! kicks him in the leg again!

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Is somebody going to battle me, or are we going to kick Anthony in the leg again, i'm surprised it never broke, I see soooooooooooooooo many footprints on his leg".

randomlypikachu

spades: well yea we wouldn't kick him hard enough to break his leg. if he broke his leg the only running joke this story would have left is my roof jumping. anyway whens Ronald battling?

SheldonRandoms

@BreakingthefourthwallbecauseIcan I got to go now, and also for a week, I may or may not be here, so yeah, i'm going now.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: kk,, well guess im off for now too so cya'll later
spades: jumps on a roof and sleeps

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: should let you guys know something. I've started college recently, so don't expect to see too much of me. im not saying im leaving this thread completely or anything, I'll just be much more inactive.

Big_Boy_Chubs

ummm... can someone refresh my mind on what's happened recently... or are we waiting for @SheldonRandoms to return..

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.