Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,001 to 12,020 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".......Oh.........I think while roof jumping, he must have made an error somewhere and crashed into a fruit cart"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof well Ronald, sounds like your in good spirits today. the reason i had fruit all over me is cus Anthony over here finds it funny to throw rocks at people jumping off roofs. hits Anthony on the head several times with a potato don't do that again its very dangerous, if you throw rocks at people jumping off of roofs a dusknoir might come to steal your soul. also, if you don't eat your vegetables a wingull will peck out your eyes. this has been my random fact of the day! anyway whos battling the leader right now?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess anybody who wants to go next, why don't you go next Spades, you look like somebody who doesn't have head potato bumps......on their head"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: sure thing heads in the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Oh, it's the leg breaker and roof jumper, so who's gonna go first.............YOU, I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO FIRST ROOF JUMPER, AND TO MAKE IT QUICKER.........." two Miltank's come rolling out of nowhere, Whitney"You'll only be allowed to use one Pokemon, and that Pokemon you choose will have to battle one of my Miltank's..........ROOF JUMPER, CHOOSE THE MILTANK YOU WANT TO BATTLE, THE ONE WITH THE BOW, OR WITHOUT THE BOW!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

spades: i'll take the one with the bow.

SheldonRandoms

The Miltank with the bow throws the bow to the other Miltank, Whitney"You wanted the one with the bow because you thought that was the girl, well now you're gonna battle the boy, get ready to lose..............also, send out your pokemon..........NOW!!!!!!!" The Miltank then rolls onto the battlefield.

randomlypikachu

spades: gladly, absol go! sends out absol

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"Start out with rollout" Miltank then used rollout, hitting Absol and made him fly back, *Whitney*Careful, rollout can send your pokemon anywhere, let's just hope your Absol lands on all four (No.......don't, crash and burn, hahahahaha......I mean, moo!)"

randomlypikachu

spades: is reading a magazine while drinking some orange soda absol this is gona be to easy, so i'll just let you handle yourself for this battle.
absol: uses double team

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"............me two" Miltank" Moo (double team, I can handle double team pretty well" Miltank then keeps rolling into the fake Absols.

randomlypikachu

absol: uses sword dance while miltank keeps hitting the wrong absols

SheldonRandoms

Miltank then see's the Absol using sword dance and then hits absol with body slam, Miltank"Ha, got you with my belly, now give up!"

randomlypikachu

absol: uses slash on miltank, getting a critical hit and taking out most of miltanks HP

SheldonRandoms

Miltank then used milk drink, restoring it's health, Anthony"Oh my............"

randomlypikachu

absol: uses another sword dance advancing its attacking power further (its almost over.)

SheldonRandoms

Miltank" Moo (Miltank, use stomp)" Miltank then stomped on Absol.

randomlypikachu

absol: (well its been fun, but our games just about done) Uses slash again as its ability super luck kicks in giving it another critical hit this time finishing off miltank. absol then walks back to spades - spades: oh over already?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"No, not my girl........YOU'RE A MEANIE, BUT YOU WON, SO HERE!!!!!" The other Miltank with then rolls in, hitting Absol, KOing it, and also out of nowhere, from the rolling Miltank, the badges flies out and hits Spades in the leg, along with the prize money and the TM attract, Whitney"ALSO, ARE YOU BOTH STUPID, MILTANK ARE ALWAYS GIRLS, THERE'S NO BOYS, SO NOW ARE YOU READY!?!" Anthony"I guess, Ducklett, you ready?" Ducklett flies off of Anthonys head, Anthony"Alright, let's go..........Spades, is your Absol alright?"

randomlypikachu

spades: yea its fine, and im actually pretty disappointed she didn't use attract. I had a little surprise planned out for her if she used it. well good luck Anthony!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.