Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold rolls over.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Gold then rolls on Ducklett, waking him up "Gold, wake up, you don't want to crush the only pokemon that will obey you right now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold tries to stand but collapses.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Are you alright Gold, you don't seem well, you seem to be getting worse"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" I think I inhaled some of Viper's poison. "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"This is bad, wait, don't you have that item that healed Ducklett from poison, do you have more of that item?"

TsunamiSensei

" I took you to a pokémon center. A human can't be treated at a pokémon center and even if they could, there probably isn't an antidote for this."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But what is Ducklett going to do to save you, Gold........please don't die on me"

TsunamiSensei

" Our only hope is to ask Viper."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But I don't know how to find Viper or the Night, they usually come to us"

TsunamiSensei

" Then we wait."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Blue, when did that happen" Ducklett then brings Blue near Gold "I got to much to handle at once, i'm still heart broken at what happened at twist mountain"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Blue, when did that happen" Ducklett then brings Blue near Gold "I got to much to handle at once, i'm still heart broken at what happened at twist mountain"

"Don't worry, Metagross can carry blue"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

" Don't be. I'm sure Doris acted out of love."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"What do you mean by that, you also told me to stay away from her, what's going on here, explain yourself Gold"

TsunamiSensei

" I read her mind and realized she isn't evil. The actions she took were meant to save you. If she followed Viper's plans, you would be dead. And she does love you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I guess Ducklett feels better now Gold, but still, how are we going to get a cure from Viper, I don't think he likes you that much, what if he doesn't give you the cure, then what will happen to you?"

TsunamiSensei

" I have something he wants. I think we can make a deal."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.