Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,921 to 11,940 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Alright, I guess i'm on this side for the battle, even though I don't like the roof jumper that much"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: you didn't share your jelly beans you jerk! sends out absol!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"And then you destroy the jellybeans anyway, what a waste, plus you owe me 1,000 pokedollars for the jellybeans" The grunt sent out Igglybuff, Rocket Grunt"Igglybuff, use sing" Igglybuff used sing, sending Houndour to sleep, Rocket Grunt"Well, make your move now..........you jellybean waster" Anthony"Maybe I should let them battle, and be backup"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

absol: attacks with bite! - spades: well maybe your jelly beans wouldn't have been wasted if you just offered to share them!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The rocket Grunt then walks to Spades, Rocket Grunt"You're right, I should have asked.........i'm sorry, and next time, i'll share those jellybeans" The Rocket Grunt then pats Spades on the back, Rocket Grunt"Now then, let's go win this battle, and from now on, i'm gonna call my Igglybuff by it's real name.......Sweets, use pound!" Sweets then used Pound, Rocket Executive"Good, he's awake, Houndour........bite back!" Houndour then bites Absol.

Dr-Mario

Ralph walks in the room
Ralph-What's going on? A battle with Team Rocket?

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

spades: hmph well fine then, your forgiven. absol: strikes with thunderbolt! - spades: oh hi ralph!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah......well it's Spades and Rocket VS Rocket"

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"So............who's going to make the next move?"

randomlypikachu

spades: well I made my move... after the executive made him his move, so I guess that meens its your move.

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Whatever, Sweets, use pound!" Sweets used pound on Houndour, KOing it" Rocket Executive"No.....please don't do that, don't take over 30 minutes to decide your next attack" Rocket Grunt"I won't, unless team rocket doesn't leave this place in 10 seconds", Rocket Executive"Pack up everything, let's scram!" then all of team Rocket leave the radio building, Rocket Grunt"That showed them............I suppose"

randomlypikachu

spades: why were those guys even in here?

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"They were here to hack into radio station, and broadcast something about this Giovanni guy, and also they were planning on using radio waves to steal Pokemon from computers and Pokemon center.......and other places I guess"

randomlypikachu

spades: I see, well I suppose from now on we'll have to keep an eye out for these rocket guys.

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Well......yeah, I guess I have to look for them as well, strange though, that the executive only had a Houndour, the stronger ones must be somewhere else...........oh, and since i'm not apart of them anymore, I guess i'll tell you my name.......but since it'll be another boring name, instead, you can call me sweet tooth, and right here is sweets" Sweet Tooth then grabs a chocolate bar and eats some, Sweet Tooth"And as you can see, I like sweet stuff, pretty strange for a boy huh......oh yeah, you want some, better to ask than for it to go to waste"Anthony"at least he asked"

randomlypikachu

spades: sure! takes some sweets ya know sweet tooth, your not so bad after all. howd someone like you get mixed up in team rockets dirty business.

SheldonRandoms

Sweet Tooth"Well............I guess I was just board, it's not like I did anything bad while in team rocket, yeah I went on missions to steal Pokemon from trainers, but I always hid in the corner, just waiting, and then when they were done, I jumped back into the crowd........oh yeah, and my uncle said I couldn't be like him.......liked I care why he was doing"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm, well I guess we should sleep for now, night everyone jumps on the department store roof to sleep for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Sweet Tooth"I really should have taken that 2 month old sock lollipop off of his back, but I think that would have spoiled the moment"Anthony"So what are you going to do now?" Sweet Tooth"I guess i'll search for more Pokemon then, I know you'll all be here in the morning, maybe i'll see you later" Sweet Tooth walks away" Anthony"Well........i'm going to sleep" Anthony then goes to sleep.

To be continued

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.