Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,901 to 11,920 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Ronald calls Anthony and Spades on the Pokegear
Ronald "How is it up there? I don't think I can hide for much longer,Because I'm being targeted by Team Rocket..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

(Calling on the Pokegear) Anthony"Looks like there about to wake up, better do something quick"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: well i'll deal with these rocket dudes tomorrow. jumps roofs until he reaches the department store roof and sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

To be continued

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal I'm awake!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Dr-Mario

Fourth Wall Break Well,I'm finally back. I need someone to get me up to speed of what happened. :-?

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

@dr-mario welcome back! were now in goldenrod city, team rockets in the radio tower, as well as everyone else, and now .... stuff will happen XD

spades: wakes up and jumps back through the hole he made on the radio towers roof yesterday morning everyone.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Dr-Mario

A Trainer named Brandon used to travel Kanto but fell off a cliff and later on rescued,But is retiring on a Tropical Island in the Tohjo Ocean now. A new trainer named Ralph decides to join the group. Ralph started out with a Larvitar,And caught a Magnemite and Raticate later on.

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

randomlypikachu

well, I guess i'll be the one to do this tonight

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake" Rocket Grunt"Do you say that every time you wake up?" Anthony"..............be quiet you, i'm just waiting for Spades to roof jump here"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jump back through the radio towers roof I have roof jumping action!

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt".............Alright, I guess i've seen it all, alright, what do you want, why are you here, like I care?" The Rocket Grunt then takes out a box of jellybeans and eats some of the beans.

randomlypikachu

spades: im still not completely sure why we are here! im really not sure why you grunts are even here! what I am sure of is that no one jelly beans in front of me without asking if I want any! sends out ponyta who uses ember burning the box of jelly beans now you get nothing!

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Fine............whatever" The Grunt then took out a big lollipop, and began licking it, Rocket Grunt"I think there's some Rocket Executives you gotta beat somewhere upstairs, there doing something evil I guess", Anthony"Uh....thanks, let's go Spades"

randomlypikachu

spades: sticks a 2 month of old sock to his lollipop now its ruined forever! lets go Anthony! heads upstairs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, they should be here, you ready Spades, because if you are, then jump on this door to break it down, just do it like you would with jumping on a roof, only with a angle this time?"

randomlypikachu

Erika: Right when spades was about to do that Erika runs in and kick anthonys leg sending him through the door

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"okslewdjdrlpejfe[nhgpf[wer;pc[rejopjc[rtjep hbdfes[;cdfldcng rlknsdlcbnaslbcxn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Anthony then breaks the door,he also hit the desk the Rocket executives were using, Rocket Executive" What just happened, our papers are all over the place, our plan is lost in this mess, how did you fine us out?" Rocket Grunt"It was me" That Rocket Grunt with the glasses walks in, Rocket Grunt"Look, I don't care about this team anymore, I don't even know why I joined in the first place, I guess I was just board, so what i'm saying is............I quit", Anthony"Can grunts just do that?" Rocket Executive"Not so fast, go Houndour!" He sent out Houndour, Anthony"I guess we battle them now"

Obito_Sigma

Peek a boo! Look at me, I'm wearing a mask! Blahblahlala!! I vote for the blonde kid to win!

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.