Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,881 to 11,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, what now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal is walking through the radio tower, when two men in black keep him from walking up the stairs
Zexal:"Get Out Of The Way!the men in black keep him from walking up the stairs. Zexal runs out of the radio tower where he runs into anthony

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Zexal, where are you running to?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"T-team rocket! Inside the radio tower!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang, there here now.....come on, let's deal with them!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

*Zexal:"Wait, I think i know a way to stop all of them in a single move....but we need a pokemon that knowa sing.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Not sing, sleep powder, I have a Gloom that knows that move, i'll be right back" Anthony heads to the Pokemon center, gets Gloom, and tells Gloom to use sleep powder on the rocket grunts, Anthony"That should do it"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald wakes up
Ronald "Wait,The Radio Tower? That's the tallest building in the city!"
Ronald decides to go hide inside a Locker,Then battle Rocket Grunts when he gets out of hiding

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why are they here?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"dunno'......May be something's going on upstairs where the owner is! We should go check on him!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's go there now!"

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up and decides to hop around the roofs of the city and falls through the radio towers roof ... what a cheap roof! ... sees some team rocket grunts staring at him oh .... hello...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Huh.......where did you come from...........please, just please tell me, why do you jump off roofs?"

randomlypikachu

spades: you don't need to know that!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Big_Boy_Chubs

Hearing a loud noise upstairs, Zexal and Anthony sprint upstairs to find spades staring into the eyes of a team rocket grunt
Zexal:"Spades! Gooo Flaafy! Flaafy, use thunderwave on team rocket grunt!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

umm.... can we use status attacks on humans? If not, i'll just delete this post.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Oh man, it looks you guys beat the other grunts (or at least, put them to sleep, some of them at least)........I give up, why did I join team rocket, I don't even remember......ah, my leg!" the grunt fell on the ground, Rocket Grunt"You meanie"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: did someone say legs! kicks Anthony in the legs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wha......why man, why, how did you get in this building, why are you here, just because a grunt says "my leg" doesn't mean I should get kicked in the leg............also, she has a crush on me" Rocket Grunt"She does!?!"

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks everyone in the leg silence!

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"Dang, she kicks hard, what's wrong with her, who is she?" Anthony"Her name is Erika, destroyer of legs"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.