Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,861 to 11,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm ready if you are!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, go!" Pikachu runs onto the battlefeild, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt, KOing Scizor with a single hit, Anthony"That was quick"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: another unexpectedly fast victory! well Anthony what should we do now that our battles are over and done with?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony takes the badge, Anthony"Well..........I guess we could go to the next town/city and look for the gym"

randomlypikachu

spades: theres one little problem with that idea though

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "And I see the Taxi now! It goes directly to Goldenrod City,The next destination and also the biggest city in Johto!...What's wrong Spades?"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's the matter?"

randomlypikachu

spades: err... (guess things should be fine if we're leaving by taxi) never mind, lets go! gets in the taxi

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What were you talking about befo........nevermind" Anthony gets in the taxi"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I'll get in!"
Ronald get's in the Taxi. After 30 Minutes of trekking Old Unstable roads and Rainy weather,They finally get on The Goldenrod Bridge (The most beautiful bridge in Johto),Then make it to the biggest city in Johto: Goldenrod City
Ronald "Wow,This place is HUGE!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: well we're here! (and thankfully safe)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is something wrong Spades, what was that you were talking about before?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "There is only 3 ways in and out of Goldenrod City: Car,Plane or Boat. They kinda banned walking in and out of the City due to all of the injuries caused by walking in the city and getting ran over by a car or bus...So sadly,Walking out of the city is not an option."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

spades: never you mind Anthony, never you mind. ... wow! theres so many roofs here!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What a strange law they made"

randomlypikachu

spades: strange indeed... goes off to shop in the department store

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well......i'm gonna find some place to get some sleep in" Anthony finds somewhere to sleep..............and then he sleeps.

randomlypikachu

spades: sleeps on the department stores roof

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.