Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,841 to 11,860 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

spades: rides his unicycle back to the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where's the gym leader?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: id assume hes inside, so i'll take him on now. walks inside

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My roof jumping friend will take you on now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: indeed I shall. sends out ponyta so lets go!

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Be careful....Bugsy's pretty strong! Zexal says while eating a bowl of capp'n crunch.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ready for the battle you guys?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

(umm... who's battling? i feel like i'm being ignored....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

randomlypikachu

spades: yes ... as soon as im finished with this quick meal eats hamburgers with fries while waiting for the battle to begin
@big_boy_chubs sorry about that! and its spades vs bugsy but now im gona be gone real quick to eat dinner so i will return shortly.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony*"I'm gonna have some snacks I guess" Anthony takes out an empty bags of chips and other things, then Ducklett burps very loudly that everyone heard it, *Anthony"Nevermind"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: and like magic, ive returned~
spades: so are you ready bugsy! ponyta: awaits the opposing pokemon eagerly

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"BURP (Let the match begin!)"

randomlypikachu

spades: a pinsir, what a lovely pokemon to begin with. ponyta you know what to do! ponyta: attacks with flame wheel!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's a good start Spades!"

JunkosBoobies

The move KOs Pinsir
Bugsy "Since they didn't heal much,Pinsir was the only one able to battle...Here,The badge."
Bugsy gives Spades the badge

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess it's my turn now, you ready!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: ... well ... this was highly unexpected takes the hive badge well thanks! i guess your up now Anthony!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.