Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,761 to 11,780 of 14,718

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:'Not much, just looking for some pokemon....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So am I"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Being dragged around town tonight so not sure if i will be here or not

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal looked at anthony and pointed towards a hoppip I hear they're migrating and occasionally stop here. Zexal:"okay flaafy, use thundershock! Hoppip then became paralyzed. Anthony threw a pokeball and caught hoppip!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Looks like you caught a Hoppip Zexal, nice job"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Your turn Anthony, What type of pokemon do you want"?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll look for anything really...maybe there's something in the trees" Anthony then climbs a tree, Anthony"You see anything Zexal?

Big_Boy_Chubs

Whaaa! zexal cries out there's a pokemon from another rgion on this tree! I think it's a......Seedot!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A Seedot, well in that case, i'm gonna...wha!?!" Anthony accidentally falls from the tree and lands head first to the ground, luckily, Ducklett who is still fat prevents Anthony from breaking his neck, however Ducklett bounced Anthony off of him and Anthony slams into the tree, Anthony"..........what just happened?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"You fell......quite a fall to.....hmph! are you okay! Another Seedot falls out of the tree and lands in Anthony's lap *Zexal wow.....lucky. Are you gonna' keep it?

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

zoroarkrules25

Zoro: Hey guys, I see you have been searching for pokemon, I have to. Look what I found, it's a especially rare alternate colored apiom! It came out of a tree when I hebutted it.( shinys are allowed right? I'll only have 1 in my team.)

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Big_Boy_Chubs

@zoroarkrules25 yes they are allowed. i've a shiny mareep!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zexal:"well hello there little guy! zexal pats the aipom's head*I'm zexal, pleased to meet you! *the two trainers shake hands

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm fine, good thing my Ducklett is fat, so he broke my fall, and maybe i'll..huh?" just then, a big blue thing fell out of the tree, and began to glow, Seedot then made a run for it, Anthony"This things about to blow.....and I'm holding!?!" the thing blows up, Anthony"...ouch........"

zoroarkrules25

Zoro: Anthony are you ok, that self destruct looked like it really hurt. Here are some medicines, they should help you recover.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Umm..what was that (Guess he didn't want the seedot) zexal Zoro, you should probobaly search for a third pokemon. Three is the reccomended number, you know. A hoppip lands on zexal's shoulder, a shiny mareep sits on top of zexal's shoes, and a cyndaquil is on top of zexal's head. See? I've three!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.hey, this is a Pokemon!?!" The blue bomb is revealed to be a Pineco, Anthony"That's it, i'm going to catch it, Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt, then Anthony threw a Pokeball at Pineco, catching it, Anthony"Lesson learned, these Pokemon come from trees"

zoroarkrules25

Breaking the 4th wall: sure will do)

Well I'll be back guys, I am going to go on ahead and search for another pokemon. Heracross scope up the terrian ahead please, i want to see what other pokemon are here. Zoro dissapers ahead.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, see you later Zoro"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald is taking a nap,But a nearby growl wakes him up
Ronald "Zzzzzz.....OKAY OKAY,I'M AWAKE! So what is going on right now? I was sleeping..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.