Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,741 to 11,760 of 14,718

Big_Boy_Chubs

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

How did i miss this, um can i be filled in on what has happened and rejoin?

Right now we're in the johto region, at the second gym! Hope you can play!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

JunkosBoobies

@zoroarkrules25: Well,We're in Azeala Town now. BTW,Would you and @SheldonRandoms (and maybe @anthony12) like to visit my town in AC: NL sometime this week? I kinda restarted AC: NL...

Ronald "I hope Anthony wins this..."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I'm going home now, I'll be back in 20 minutes

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing ..... wha-what about me? I've all the fruits (including perfect cherries, bamboo, and permissions). I could play this weekend and bring you all the fruits.... Please add me and i'll add you over the weekend when i get to wifi.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: have to disappear for the night x-x cyall tomorrow!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Back

:Anthony:"I'm ready, go pikachu" Pikachu runs into battle

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing i understand that. I posted my response BEFORE you edited me in. I'll add you over the weekend! ( ;

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

zexal anthony, good luck!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

@bigboychubs you also want to add me, I got animal crossing

:Anthony:" thanks Zexal"

SheldonRandoms

To be continued

SheldonRandoms

Revived

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"hey anthony.Flaafy cries out impatiently"I'm going to go release my pidgey, then look for a new pokemon. I've had pidgey for a while now, and i think it's time to set him free. Zexal wanders into the nearby forest and releases pidgey-he's now searching for a new pokemon

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, that's right, i'm in a completely different region, I should be looking for some Pokemon that are only in Johto.........or well.......easier to find in Johto that is, let's go" Anthony follows Zexal.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"Slowpoke well or the forest? which one?"

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's always good to first check the forest"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:" i'm gonna' look for an oddish to replace my pidgey.....A tear runs down Zexals cheek ....Anthony:Zexal are you ok? Zexal:" yeah, I-I just got something in my eye......Zexal walks ahead of Anthony*

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Must be because he released his Pidgey)" Alright.....let's see..........Hey, I see an Oddish over there!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

zexal hurries towards the oddish, too clumsy to notice the sticks in the way-he steps on them, frightening the oddish causing it to run away... Zexal:"Damn, it wasn't meant to be.Plus, i should get a pokemon from johto (although bellossom IS from Johto....). Oh well, what other Johto pokemon are in THIS forest.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now that you mention it, this forest here has alot of Pokemon from Kanto........oh, is that a Hoothoot over there, why don't you catch that?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.