Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,641 to 11,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well.....alright then, you okay Falkner?", Falkner"yeah.....i'll be fine, i'm gonna go to the police station now" Falkner then leaves and closes the gym, smashing the open 24 hours a day sign to a million pieces, Anthony"Let's all get some rest now" Everyone then goes to sleep.

To be continued

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: goes on the roof to sleep for tonight

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

(Is anybody playing right now?)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake.......what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Look's like Falkner's Gym was closed because of breaking Johto Law 60: 'All Gyms MUST be opened 24 Hours. Any gym that does NOT follow this rule WILL be closed. Destruction of the Gym will follow in 8 Hours.' So it looks like Falkner's having to face his gym being destroyed."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".....but in Kanto, they don't do that.......huh, hey wait a minute, I hear something inside, people talking...........probably nothing, so we got our badges, let's wait for everyone"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Johto,Sinnoh and Unova go under those laws...Anyway,I hear it too..."
Person Inside (1) "Where is Falkner anyway?"
Person Inside (2) "Probably on a Tropical Island somewhere,Hiding in the desert or Crying on a hill. Anyway,DESTRUCTION TIME!"
The Gym is destroyed as soon as everyone's outside of the building
Ronald "Well,It's gone now..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But why did they have to blow up the gym, they could have kept it, gotten a new gym leader, now who will give out the first badge?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........Let's just wait for the others and get going" Ducklett"Quack (I could be the gym leader)" Pikachu"Pika (Being a Ducklett, that would make sense)

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off a nearby roof and meets up with the others so what are we doing today guys?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well the gyms closed (huh..........why is the background of the tent so shiny?), so unless there's something else in this town, let's continue our journey"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal sounds great. Let's Go!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So............where do we go now?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal ummm..... maybe the next town. I heard goldenrod's path is blocked though.........

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see......." Anthony checks his 3DS, Anthony"The next gym is in Azalea Town, let's go there!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal Isn't the gym leader a bug guy though? Bleh.... bugs freak me out. except for leaveanny in the unova region.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"......I don't know, let's go see!"

Relias

Ninetails.. starts following... away behind the trainers..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.