Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,621 to 11,640 of 14,718

Big_Boy_Chubs

the new trainer, currently known as zexal is speechless after witnessing the recent events.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "He won't remember anything after this! Everyone,Out of the building!"
When everyone is outside of the Building,Ronald has left a Memory Erasing Bomb behind,Which will erase Falkner's Memory. The Bomb goes off,Erasing Falkner's Memory

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...........Erika seems more normal right now!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal er, who's erika?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, she's a gym leader from Kanto.......and she's creepy"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: I don't see what the problem is, I think hes doing great! ^^ spades: ...well zexal, I guess you'll be taking on falkner after he wakes up? hopefully you wont have to resort to bombs or leg kicking like some people! >.> Erika: whats wrong with kicking people in the leg!?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal oh yes the psychic woman.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Falkner".............what just happened........i'll solve that later.........hey you, battle me for badge, how many pokemon you got?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

zexal: hmm..... it seems the bombs effects will soon begin to fade.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal three, a mareep, cyndaquil, and pidgey.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Falker"Alright..........actually this time, i'll just use one Pokemon these time, which one will you use?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal: i'll use my strongest pokemon! Mareep, Go! Zexal throws the pokeball, releasing a shiny mareep You ready mareep? Mareep mareepy!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Let's see......ah, Natu seems alright, go!" Falkner sends out Natu, Falkner"Use peck!" Natu then used peck on Mareep.

Big_Boy_Chubs

the move did hardly any damage! Zexal: OK mareep, show 'em what we can do! Mareep retaliated with a strong thundershock!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

randomlypikachu

spades: starts taking notes on the battle

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Natu is then paralyzed, Falkner"..........ow, my head, why does it hurt so much!?!"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal Falkner, are you ok? i'm honored to battle you, but don't hurt yourself!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"......Uh, i'll be alright, Natu is able to move again, alright then, go and use physic!" Natu then used physic on Mareep.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal: oh no. the move powerfully strikes, but mareep isn't out yet! Zexal: Ok mareep! it just got personal! Mareep use electro ball! watch out! my mareeps REALLY fast!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

The move KO's Natu, Falkner"Nice job, well here's your badge" Falkner hands Zexal the Zephyr Badge and 10,000 pokedollars. Falkner"I need to sit down and remember what happened, if any of you know, tell me........" Falkner then sits down somewhere.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.