Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,521 to 11,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing But many people come in and just leave, just look at the first couple of pages, where did they all go?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms They were trolls. And now that I think about it,Not RPing at all would result in less trolls. ...Whatever,If there is enough intrest,We can keep this up,But we have to make people intrested.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

zoroarkrules25

I finally got around to seeing this, but I would join it, although I'm still new to rps so I may need help every once in awhile.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SheldonRandoms

Wow, that was fast...anyway, sure @zoroarkrules25, you can join.

zoroarkrules25

Devious had told me on new leaf to check this out a week ago, but I didn't get to it till now.

SheldonRandoms

@zoroarkrules25 Alright then, we'll continue this if you want too?

Edit: I can still continue for a little while longer.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, let's go!"

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Hey, you're the kid that was with that Anthony fellow, he's got a powerful team with him right now.........oh, ready for the battle?"

zoroarkrules25

So this is continuing? If so then i think i understand how this works. Let's see:

???: Not so fast, I'm challenging the leader first. So you will have tk beat me, Let's go!

SheldonRandoms

@zoroarkrules25 It's still continuing

Anthony then enters the gym, Anthony"Ronald, how's it........huh, who are you?"

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break Sorry for the delay,I'm using my 3DS. :/

Ronald "I haven't even started...Power went out,So I can't battle him..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang, that's too bad" Falkner"See, this is why opening the gym for 24 hours was a stupid idea, I have nocturnal bird Pokemon, but even still, that was a stupid idea"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Hold on,I see something..."
Ronald uses Sleeping Gas on Falkner
Ronald "Well,Let's go into the Back Room..."
They go into the Back Room...
Ronald "Guards are asleep,And that Metal Gate is open. Let's go in."
They go into the Gate,And they see a Huge,199,000 Voltage Battery that won't work

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That Voltage Battery isn't working, maybe if Pikachu zapped it, it'll work again, what do you think Ronald?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony*Pikachu, use thunderbolt on that Voltage Battery" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on the Voltage Battery, making it work again, then the lights turn back on, *Anthony"I think it worked!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.