Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,501 to 11,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Alright.

Anthony"Okay Chikorita, let's begin your training, you wanted to come along with me, now let's see what you can do!" Chikorita"Chik! (Right!)" Anthony"Chikorita, use tackle over there!" Chikorita then battled some of the Pokemon in sprout tower.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break I'm on my phone right now. Response may be slow.

Ronald "Hmm...Cyndaquil,Use Tackle over to the right spire!"
Cyndaquil uses Tackle on the Pokemon over on the right spire

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good job Chikorita, you're doing great..........how's your Cyndaquil doing Ronald?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's good......okay, that's enough training, ready for battle the gym leader?"

SheldonRandoms

They arrive at the gym, Falkner".......Oh, what do we have here, some new trainers ready to begin there Pokemon adventure in Johto, well you came to the first gym on your journey, so who's going to battle first?", Anthony"Do you want to battle first Ronald, or should I?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then" Anthony then looks at Falkner, Anthony"Looks like i'll be your opponent now!", Falkner"Huh, you seem really confident, why is that?", Anthony"Oh, let's just say that I got all of the badges from Kanto an......." Falkner"Say no more, you're more experienced then your friend here, also you look older, well in that case...........i'll just use these Pokemon for you, and the others for your friend!" Falkner then holds up six Pokeballs, with three in his left, and three in his right, Falkner"You'll be battling the right side, you ready?", Anthony"Ready" Falkner"Pidgeot go!" Falkner then sends out Pidgeot, Anthony"Pikachu, go!" Pikachu then runs on the battlefield, Falkner"You make the first move......gym leaders usually give the trainers the first move........usually" Anthony"Alright Ronald, you just watch and maybe cheer"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on Pidgeot, paralyzing it, Anthony"It can't move, use slam now!" Pikachu then used slam on Pidgeot, Falkner"Alright, here I come, Pidgeot, use aerial ace now!" Pidgeot used aerail ace on Pikachu, hitting it's weak spot, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu used thunderbolt, however Pidgeot dodged the attack, Falkner"Now Pidgeot, counter with gust!" Pidgeot then used gust on Pikachu, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt again!" Pikachu used thunderbolt again, this time hitting Pidgeot, Falkner"Pidgeot, attack with wing attack!" Pidgeot then used wing attack on Pikachu, Anthony"Don't give up, quick attack now!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Pidgeot, KOing it, Anthony"Way too go Pikachu!" Falkner"You still have two more too go............."Anthony"I'm ready, bring it on!................."

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Go Dodrio!" Falkner sent out Dodrio, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on Dodrio" Falkner"Your Pikachu's strong........"Anthony"Thanks, Pikachu here was one of my first Pokemon on my adventure" Falkner"I see..........however, it's going down, Dodrio, use rage!" Anthony"!?!" Dodrio used rage on Pikachu, KOing it, Anthony"No.........well then, time to go Ducklett, I choose you!" Ducklett then flew off of Anthony's head, Falkner".......he's sorta fat that Ducklett..........." Anthony"Whatever, Ducklett, use bubblebeam!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam on Dodrio, Falkner"Dodrio, use fury attack!" Dodrio used fury attack on Ducklett, Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack on Dodrio, Falkner"Fury attack again!" Dodrio used fury attack again!" Anthony"Ducklett, use bubblebeam again!" Ducklett used bubblebeam again, KOing Dodrio, Anthony"Alright, one more too go, I hope you're watching this Ronald!" Falkner"...............get ready................"

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Go Skarmory!" Falkner sent out Skarmory, Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett used water gun on Skarmory, Falkner"Skarmory, use air cutter on Ducklett!" Skarmory used air cutter on Ducklett, Anthony"Ducklett, counter with wing attack!" Ducklett used wing attack on Skarmory, Falkner"Use peck!" Skarmory pecked Ducklett, Anthony"Ducklett, you almost have him where you want him, use water gun!" Ducklett used water gun on Skarmory, Falkner"Skarmory, counter with steel wing, KOing Ducklett" Anthony"No!" Falkner"Well.......what else you got" Anthony"All I have left is a Chikorita, and jugding by your Skarmory, it could go down with a good attack, Chikorita, go and use razor leaf!" Chikorita used razor leaf, KOing Skarmory, Falkner".........Wow, I didn't expcet that............anyway, here's your Badge" Falkner then gives Anthony the Zephyr Badge and 10,000 Pokedollars.

SheldonRandoms

I'm at work, responses might be slower

:Anthony:"I got my first Johto badge, yahoo!"

JunkosBoobies

I see no further intrest for this. Besides,If somebody wanted to do this,They could make a new thread,So I'll go ahead and end this.
THE END

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

DeviousCrossing wrote:

I see no further intrest for this. Besides,If somebody wanted to do this,They could make a new thread,So I'll go ahead and end this.
THE END

..........so you're quitting this?

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing But what's the point of locking this thread if you're going to make another one like this, why not just keep using this one?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.