Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,381 to 11,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt on Cloyster!" Pikachu the used thunderbolt on Cloyster.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Ninetales uses Thunder Fang on Cloyster to take it down! Cloyster fainted...
Terry "[Whispering]We have to take down Dewgong now[/whispering]!"
Lorelei sends out Slowbro to replace Cloyster!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use thunder wave on Dewgong!" Pikachu then used thunder wave on Dewgong, paralyzing it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Dewgong is paralysed! It can't move! Ninetails uses Thunder Fang on Dewgong again,Lowering it's HP to 1! Slowbro uses Psychic on Pikachu.
Terry "[Whispering]We're thankful she hasn't gotten to Lapras yet. If she did,She would keep spamming Full Restores...[/whispering]"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, quick attack on Dewgong!" Pikachu used quick attack on Dewgong.

JunkosBoobies

Ninetails uses Thunder Fang on Dewgong. Dewgong faints! Slowbro uses Psychic on Ninetails,But Ninetails dodges it! Lorelei sends out Lapras to replace Dewgong!
Terry "[Whispering]If we get one Critical Hit with our Pokemon's electric moves,Then one hit will KO them.[/Whispering]"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, thunderbolt on Lapras!" Pikachu used thunderbolt on lapras.

JunkosBoobies

Lapras is defeated with a Critical Hit! Ninetails uses Thunder Fang on Slowbro! Critical hit! Slowbro fainted...
Lorelei "If it wasn't for luck,You wouldn't have defeated me...Oh well,Bruno is up next..."
Terry and Anthony approach Bruno's room,And he's in there...
Bruno "Like always,This is a Double Battle...But with a small twist. Replacing is allowed this time,But once a Pokemon on either side is defeated,The opponent wins."
Terry "[Whispering]This should be too easy![/Whispering]"
Terry sends out Vileplume! Bruno sends out Machamp and Hitmonchan

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sorry............but i'm just to tired to continue fighting now, let's rest and battle tomorrow"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ready!"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Send out your Pokemon,Anthony! We can't battle without it! [Whispering]Now we need a Flying Type or Phychic type...[/Whispering]"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, go!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head.

JunkosBoobies

Vileplume uses Solarbeam on Machamp!
Terry "[Whispering]All we need is a One Hit KO on Hitmonchan or a Critical Hit on a move that's Super Effective on Machamp![/Whispering]"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on Machamp!" Ducklett then used wing attack on Machamp.

JunkosBoobies

The Attack was a Critical Hit,Making Machamp faint
Bruno "According to the rules,You've won,And I must let you pass..."
They head to Agatha's Room
Agatha "This time,You will have 2 Pokemon fight against 1 of my Pokemon! There is a twist however,I will not switch out,And I have 5 Minutes to try and defeat you. After 5 minutes have passed,The Pokemon who has fainted the most in those 5 Minutes lose! Let's begin!"
Agatha sends out Gengar. Terry sends out Raticate
Terry "Anthony,Choose yours! [Whispering]I recommend using a Dark Type Move,Ghost Type Move,Or Phychic type move.[/Whispering]"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Porygon, go!" Anthony sends out Porygon, Anthony"Porygon, use psybeam on Gengar!" Porygon used psybeam on Gengar.

JunkosBoobies

After 5 Minutes of fighting viciously,Ducklett and Raticate have only fainted 1 Time,And Gengar fainted 39 Times
Agatha "You win..."
They move on to Lance's Room
Lance "Here,All you gotta do is tame Dragonite. He's gone out of control,So KO him!"
Terry "If one of us win,We both win. Now,KO Dragonite!"
Terry sends out Ninetails,Who keeps attacking Dragonite several times until it faints
Lance "It was my only Pokemon anyway,The rest are at the Pokemon Center,Healing..."
They get out of Lance's Room,And go back to the Main Room of Indigo Plateau
Terry "One more room to go! Let's heal,Get any items we need,And face the champion!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure..........do you know anything about the leader?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.