Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,301 to 11,320 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

after a little while they finaly make it into viridian city well guys looks like we're here

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Terry, what are you doing (See, bikes do make traveling faster)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah...........sure"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's get some rest" Anthony then goes to sleep.

To be continued

SheldonRandoms

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Do that one more time...ONE MORE TIME...In short,STOP STEALING MY THUNDER OR YOU'LL BE ON THE LIST!!! -_-

TO BE CONTINUED since it's 5am

THREAD REVIVED

The thunder, has been taken.

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms That's it...THAT IS SO IT!!!!!! YEAH,THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'VE MADE THE LIST! YOU'VE BEEN LISTED!!!!! Okay,Okay...This is your FINAL WARNING. Next time,I won't be so easy on you. Next time,Prepare for a huge rant that lasts several hours. I'm so sorry for being rude...I just need sleep...

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing If you need rest, then you should get some rest.

Anthony"Here we are, in Viridian City at last...........I wonder what can we do in this City before the gym opens?"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: x-x" I wont be able to do this today, sorry guys.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: just a heads up. if I go half an hour without posting anything It means im knocked out.

SheldonRandoms

@devious I'm not sure, went to sleep?

:Anthony:"I'm awake......so now what?"

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"the gyms closed right now"

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"I'll follow you Terry" Anthony follows

JunkosBoobies

Terry walks to the House,And sees a Radio playing,An Axe on the Floor,And a TV With Static
Terry "I've heard this house was haunted..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.