Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,281 to 11,300 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

@deviouscrossing oh, well then yea if you've been staying up that late then take a break.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Take a break whenever you want to.

Anthony"I'm awake, and i'm earthbounded, now I wish I could just end all of this trouble, but it seems like i'm only half way there"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

name eater: kicks Sheldon in the leg then sends out zoroark who then uses night slash on mewtwo

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

The Leaves have fallen off the Trees and it starts to Snow. Terry's traveling through Time changed everything. Suddenly,A Blue Light shines onto the Ground,A Blue spot appears in the Light,And Terry returns
Terry "What did I miss?"
Terry looks at his Watch,And it's December 21,2013,And the Time is 2:30 AM

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's it, Pikachu, thunderbolt on that Zoroark now!" Pikachu used thunderbolt on Zoroark, Anthony"Hey, he's attacking Mewtwo, hey Mewtwo, lookout!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ok too much is going on! calls dialga (hey do you mind stoping things for a moment?) - Dialga: sure temporarily freezes time - mewtwo: ok now I can think... darkrai: hehehehe guess its just you and me... and him mewtwo: what....? giovannis proto-mew comes up from behind metwo and absorbs him into his body, time then unfreezes and proto mew fades away - Giovanni: well looks like the plan worked out comes out from behind a large stone on the island

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh...........what happened.......where did Mewtwo go?"

randomlypikachu

ace: .. sees some emergency team aqua submarines and some magma helicopters coming by to pick up the remaining members of team aqua and team magma along with their leaders who managed to survive, they then move in the direction of the johto region well I guess we wont see them for a while.... cyrus: gets on a jet that's still working and flies off leaving the team members that followed him to the island behind

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yup..........oh yeah, that's right, do we get our badges now?"

randomlypikachu

blaine: I already put them in your badge cases ace: when did you do that.... blaine: ... knocks them out and sends them back on a boat to pallet town - ace: wakes up ugggh.. crazy old man...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How did we get back to Pallet.........nevermind, he really is hot headed"

randomlypikachu

ace: well...tomorrow I guess we earn our final gym badge! then its off to first rounds of the world Pokémon league!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, we can do it Ace, we are almost there, to the Pokemon League.........so where's the next gym?"

Dr-Mario

Brandon Unexpectedly Rides in on Kingdra,Making an unexpected return!
Brandon "I think Viridian City,Anthony."

Edited on by Dr-Mario

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, well i'm just going to say hi to my mom and tell her I got my badge and stuff" Anthony runs back home, Anthony"Hey mom I..........",Anthony's Mom"Anthony, I know, you got your badge, I knew you could do it, and also look at this statue I found, I thought you might like it, I put it in your room", Anthony"Wow, really, thanks Mom" Anthony then runs to his room and see's the silly looking Mewtwo statue, Anthony"I'm out of here, see my mother" Anthony then runs out and catches up with the others. Anthony"Let's go already"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We're on the road to Viridian City!"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea lets go!

4th wall break: sorry I disappeared x-x" got kinda busy.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername It's alright.

Anthony"So much walking, and running will still take a long time............bikes, our bikes!" Anthony then rides his bike, Anthony"I love this bike, it folds up, I like bikes that fold up"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.