Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,261 to 11,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

And also this thread is revived........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Maybe after the next Ristar avatar I make.

Anthony"I'm awake, and i'm still being psychic.........lifted or something, those Sharpedo's are still there, their bellies my be rumbling, because it's breakfast time..........but yes, Mewtwo, erasing is still not the answer"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ok that's it dunks Anthony's legs in the ocean

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uhh.........let's see, what can I do...........uh, yeah, that's right, I remember now, we've seen you before, at places, I know, I saw you with my own two eyes, we were there, so go on and erase our memory's, because we'll keep on seeing you and remember, I dare you!"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: challenge accepted also cue delayed reaction to a dark pulse in three two one and gets sent flying into the island and loses his hold on Anthony causing him to completely fall in the ocean

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"NOOOOOOO, MUST SWIM AWAY!!!!!" Anthony swims as fast as he can away from the Sharpedo.

randomlypikachu

! nane eater: appears out of no where and begins trying to restrain mewtwo

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Coming?"
Terry grabs Anthony with a Rope. The Rope pulls Anthony onto Terry's Jet
Terry "Let's get out of here before something bad happens."
Terry flies Anthony to a Nearby Island,Which has a cave

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony managed to get back on land before he could get a piece of him bitten off, Anthony"........Well then......hey, give me that now Ducklett!" Anthony puts his belt back on, Anthony"I really need a belt now..........he, is that name eater......what is he.....oh no, Mewtwo, look out! Ducklett, water gun name eater, Pikachu, Thundershock whatever he's holding!" Ducklett and Pikachu then do that.

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: is everyone here out to get me or what gets back in the sky doging some fire blasts from volcarona

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What are you doing Name Eater..........also that's your name from now on!!!"

randomlypikachu

Can't continue tonight x-x sorry

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Name eater, you won't get away with this!"

randomlypikachu

Sorry guys I got a family member in the hospital I'm visiting, can't do this tonight.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Ok, hope your family member gets better.

TO BE CONTINUED

JunkosBoobies

Thread Revived
Fourth Wall Break Guys,I may have to Take a Break from this thread soon. The main reason is,This thread is giving me a lack of sleep. I'm using this thread at Midnight,And when the RP Ends,I look at the Clock and it's almost 4 am! O_O So,If I decide to take a break from this thread for a Few Days/Weeks/Whatever,Then you know why.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.