Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,201 to 11,220 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: heads down the new path maybe theres a jet down here? hears rumbling from the volcano I thought that thing was inactive! missles start shooting from the volcano and at the jets

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"do they have another lair inside the magma of the volcano?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: ... continues down the path lets just focus on the path ahead for now... cyrus: rockets launch your....rockets.... NOW! the jets begin shooting rockets at the volcano

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"I hope we have lava proof suits, you brought them Ace.......if course not"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: is sensing out darkrais energy ...yea the volcano, hes in the volcano. flys to the volcano passing by ace and Anthony at incredible speed - ace: what was that!

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"was that......could that have been.......the silly looking mewtwo staue from the pokemon mansion?"

JunkosBoobies

Terry destroys the Other Jets
Terry "I'mma fly in this again!"
Terry's Jet crashes into the Volcano
Terry "That....Was....EPIC!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: o-o terry! howd you get a jet!

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"he didn't know how to fly that jet"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Well,I tricked somebody into thinking I was a Grunt,Then knocked 'em out,And I was Wrecklessly flying it around the next minute."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: ... well looks like a few ships are down now - mewtwo: Flies into the volcano base and begins fighting off hoards of magma grunts whats with these grunts! seems like theyre specifically going after me... cyrus: has a grunt fly the jet near the volcano and jumps into it

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"this is getting crazy"

randomlypikachu

ace: and it'll get crazier tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up well another night gone without getting blown up, this is lucky.

randomlypikachu

ace: you got another one o-o!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Terry must play alot of grand theft jet and planes"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Isn't it obvious?"
Terry destroys the remaining Jets
Terry "DESTRUCTION TIME!"
Terry shoots Missiles at the Team Bases,Destroying them and ending the war

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.