Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,181 to 11,200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He ate his name, like you can really do that...............go, Mankey!" Anthony sends out Mankey, Anthony"Mankey, use karate chop on Mightyena!" Mankey then used karate chop on Mightyena.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mightyena: gets hit and is revealed to be zoroark - zoroark: uses night slash! - ?: holds up his hand for zoroark to stop its attack then walks up to Anthony and shows Anthony the pictures of him eating his own name. he then walks back to his side and allows the battle to continue

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That had to be the stupidest thing i've ever seen.........anyway, Mankey, use focus energy" Mankey then begins focusing his energy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

zoroark: uses another night slash!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, use seismic toss on Zoroark now!" Mankey then used seismic toss on Zoroark, dealing extra damage because of the focused energy.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: x-x I need to stop now cus im just exhausted today (and I have a feeling its showing) x-x" we'll pick this up tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

I"m at work right now, responses might be slower.

:Anthony:"I'm awake now........where did name eater go?"

JunkosBoobies

Suddenly,A guy in a Jacket,With a Snover on his shoulder,Approaches Anthony...
? "................You are known as Anthony. Correct?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: @sheldonrandoms XD I love that name, so lets go with that from now on.
name eater: left the battle over night to follow Giovanni and the others

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"that's my name..... What is it?"

JunkosBoobies

? "I figured this may come in handy..."
? hands Anthony a Boat Ticket
? "Well,I'll be off now."
? gets on a Helicopter with a Snowflake painted on the side

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: what a strange man... but he didn't try to take us out so guess that's a good thing....

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:well, now I have boat tickets, I wonder where they will take me too?"

randomlypikachu

darkrai: meanwhile behind the volcano ... hm well this has been quite a fun watch, but if I don't do something now mewtwo is gona find me... creates a skin suit of maxie and possesses it then enteres the volcano lair this should make my life a little easier for the next few hours

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"now what?"

JunkosBoobies

In a few seconds,The West Wall blocking the Path to the Beach is destroyed due to an Explosion. The Explosion stops,But the Path is now Accessible

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

ace: ...we gota find a way to get on those jets.. and! notices the explosion maybe see whats going on with that explosion first! meanwhile in the base - kirk: ok everyone on the scanners hurry up we need to find maxie and fast! make sure you find archie too, if he's done anything to maxie I want his head! D-maxie: oh don't worry im well and alive. kirk: maxie! your here...but how... D-maxie: don't question it, and lets get one thing straight. team aqua isn't responsible for this bit of trouble we've ran into. its the fault of team rocket and this pokemon presents an image of mewtwo from now on we are focusing our efforts on the rockets and the pokemon mewtwo! is this understood? grunts: yes sir! D-maxie: (perfect, simply perfect)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"How do we get on one of those jets?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.