Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,161 to 11,180 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank laughs
Frank: I guess you win.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That takes care of that, do we get our badges now!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Man I love this group.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

ace: haha! I guess we do Anthony... I cant believe it but we did it... we really really .... sees some jets coming with the rocket logo on them .... someone put up the be continued sign for me, im taking a nap sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (TO BE CONTINUED)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why, I got plenty of sleep?"

randomlypikachu

ace wakes up: yea, I slept pretty well too. something about the sound of team rocket jets that could take us out at any moment is almost soothing.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How did we even go to sleep knowing that they could do that?"

randomlypikachu

ace: theres a very good reason for that Anthony............................ Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg - ace: anyway! how do we stop jets... sees another submarine coming by that's not good...I thought all of them would've blown up in the blast radius from the submarine frank placed the charges in.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They probably had more in reserve somewhere?"

randomlypikachu

submarine lands and leon and mallady come out of the submarine - ace: ...so much for team aqua and team magma...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh dear........."

randomlypikachu

?: random man in a full black body suit walks out of the submarine humming to himself - ace: you!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, you............person"

randomlypikachu

?: hums and points at Anthony - ace: well Anthony guess he wants to battle you...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No.......he's pretending to be a lawyer with that finger pointing, after all, he is humming a lawyer theme. ha ha, objection, overruled...........and besides, he never "said" he wanted to battle me"

randomlypikachu

?: throws a pokeball that hits anthonys face and a mightyena comes out of it - ace: ...I should tell you some things about this guy now. 1. he doesn't speak 2. he killed his own name and ate it. 3. he uses dark types.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.