Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,121 to 11,140 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: puts on false mustache and sneaks into magma HQ we need to find the person in charge here... where would maxie be...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A hot tub in a office somewhere?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: um.. surprisingly yea o-o sees maxie in a hot tub, but hes still in uniform to spare anyone reading the mental image of what you'd expect maxie to look like in a hot tub

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why are you doing that Maxie, wearing your uniform in a hot tub, who does that!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

maxie: oh, I never thought it was that strange... well I guess could everyone in the HQ: NO! maxie: ...nevermind...anywho, what do you mustached grunts want to speak to me about.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh..........well we were on break and......uh........what was that we needed to speak about Trace and Berry..........I call him Berry because he likes to eat berries alot"

randomlypikachu

ace: (well here it goes... now or never...what I say and do next is gona effect this whole island...I need to be absolutely careful of whatever I do right in this moment!) you see...AQUA! Puts on a team aqua bandana then stuffs maxie into a burlap sack, then tosses the others some aqua bandanas and runs full speed towards the exit go go go go go!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I always preferred the blue version, now let's go!"

randomlypikachu

ace: runs up to the ocean hope you guys brought your sea legs - dives in and starts swimming to one of the aqua submarines not launching torpedoes

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett somehow makes them all swim faster, logic in any of this...........THIS IS DUCKLETT!!!!!

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Physch! I'm still on land,And safe!"
A Torpedo hits Land,And makes Terry fall in the Water
Terry "This day can't get ANY WORSE."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

everyone finally gets to the submarine where they then sneak in. the room they end up in turns out to be archies where they find him in the middle of saying this - archie: guys team rocket tailed us here, they're armed with missles and hordes of crobats, and magma has just declared a full on assault by tomorrow. in short things just got a whole lot worse.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Or maybe not, ha ha ha!"

randomlypikachu

archie: what are you talking about... also take those mustaches off on your way out, im the only one on team aqua who's supposed to have facial hair! ace: um...sure but before that, we got something to show ya!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, we have a present for you, since you've been a good boy this year, you'll get it early"

randomlypikachu

archie: are you patronizing me grunt!? ace: course not! pulls burlap sack off of maxie see we got maxie! archie: .... hahahaha...hahahahahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS PERFECT! I got a plan... ace: nice and while you work on that plan i'll just be heading off to the engine ro- archie: oh no, you guys got him, so your gona be a very important part of this plan! ace:.... oh joy......

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do we throw water on him or something?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Well this is fun and dandy.
Frank is eating an apple

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.