Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,061 to 11,080 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: im sure they will mainly cus they're probably sleepy...im sleepy... sleeps

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Thread Revived
4th Wall Break I'm not impressed with this thread anymore. It used to be fun. Give me at least 1 good reason why I should stay (You've got until Thursday) and i'll stay.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Because the thread won't be the same without you, and also next we are doing a PMD role-play.

Anthony"Volcano, you better not erupt!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms Did you say...PMD RP?!?!?! I'm staying! I thought that was impossible,Like the stupid neighbors in AC: NL Not asking for a Police Station. What a waste of data. >:[,But this...Has ABSOLUTELY GAINED MY TRUST!

Terry wakes up

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up to the sound of torpedoes striking the island how long do they plan on doing this?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hopefully they stop before they destroy it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is that in the water?"

randomlypikachu

ace: hm well looks like the torpedoes are being stopped. now might be the perfect time to figure out where the gym leader is. meanwhile back in saffron - mallady: is searching through the remains of the destroyed gym until she finds the doll left behind here to think those grunts almost got their hands on this... uses one of her pokemon to teleport her to pallet town where she goes into a hidden cave that leads to an area with a submarine where Giovanni, leon, and another man wait. so is that hot head already on the island? *leon: yes, and we'll be leaving shortly for it as well. ?: is humming to himself while sitting in the submarine waiting to depart - mallady: .. why is it that out of all of you I only get a bad vibe off of that guy...

4th wall break: i think francis and groose are still around, not sure about everyone else.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, the gym's locked.....huh, what's this, a note............hey guys, the key to unlock the gym" Anthony points to a mansion, Anthony"Is in that Pokemon mansion, over there!"

randomlypikachu

ace: lets go then! runs into the pokemon mansion to start searching for the gym leader - meanwhile a few miles away from here several team rocket jets are flying out to the island lead by cyrus himself - cyrus: today we finally wipe out the remaining magma and aqua forces. I expect all of you to make quick work of them, be sure to waste no time, and if any of you show a shred of mercy you should crash your jets into the ocean floor right now because that's where your gona end up either way.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder why they call it the Pokemon Mansion?"

randomlypikachu

ace: no clue... sees a lot of statues of mewtwo, some with buttons hidden in them ... i think this is gona take some time.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, look at these Mewtwo statues, they appear to have buttons on them...............huh, hey Ace, look at this statue, Mewtwo looks..........weird, the other statues have a more, menacing eyes, but this one has him smiling with dot eyes"

randomlypikachu

ace: that's ...odd. i feel like i should know what this pokemon is.... meanwhile both team rocket, and giovannis groups are nearing the island unaware of eachother when suddenly two people... burst through the sea and fly in the direction of the island! when they pass by Giovanni's submarine something falls into the ocean and hits the window of the submarine - leon: ... is...is that skin suit of me!? darkrai: headed towards the island at lightning speed so you finaly found me! mewtwo: is following close behind course i did, do you think im so blind i wouldn't notice what you were doing!? darkrai: well i was kinda hoping for that. now if you excuse me i got work to do launches a shadow ball at mewtwo forcing him to doge and lose sight of him *mewtwo: ... im not letting you get away... creates a fog covering the entire island and everything within a 10 mile radius of it. now all inside the fog are trapped until it goes down, and all outside are unable to get in until it goes down

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where did this fog come from" Anthony holds on the weird looking mewtwo statue, Anthony"Alright, somebody try to find the door and shut it, we must get rid of this fog!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.