Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used bubblebeam again on Electrike, but it seems to not effect it that much, Electrike then tackled Ducklett to the ground "What should Ducklett do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold hurls an ultra ball hoping to catch electrike.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

1........2........Electrike broke free from the ultra ball "Looks like Ducklett's water attacks aren't doing much damage, let Ducklett use air slash, that should work"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Use air slash!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash on Electrike, it knocked him back and he hit a tree "that should do it, now throw that poke ball at him now"

randomlypikachu

while this is going on i hear about the mew outbreak on route 105 and open a portal there i could use some of these a few orbs shoot out of the night portal and capture 5 mews that are then sucked back into the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold throws an ultra ball at electrike.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, Viper took those 5 mews, I wonder why he doesn't capture me anymore.......Hey, maybe he's giving me a gift this time"

SheldonRandoms

1.....2.........3...............poof, Electrike was caught.

randomlypikachu

actualy i do gives ducklet a poison bomb its set to go off in 2 minutes. hold on tight to it and make sure to show gold. leaves through a portal back to my base in goldenrod city

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, what is this thing, Viper called it a poison bomb, and it's about to go off in 2 minutes he said"

TsunamiSensei

"Ducklett, brace yourself!" Electrike uses thunder on the poison bomb to short out the timer.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then covers the poison bomb with his body, then it explodes on him, the poison didn't reach Gold or Electrike and Ducklett took it all.

TsunamiSensei

Gold takes Ducklett to the nearest pokemon center.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

looking through a monitor as this goes on good good, everything is working out so far. and now to do what all good evil villians do, talk to myself! my original plan may have failed but at least i still have some hybrids to show for it sadly its only about 10. of course soon that wont matter once my next plan is done Looking at the mew i have captured on a diferent monitor hehehe i didnt think it be so easy to find you guys, lucky the outbreak happend when it did. now all thats left is to find a genesect and doexys and everything else can fall into place.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets healed "Gold, what just happened back there?"

TsunamiSensei

"Viper put a poison bomb on you and you took the whole blast."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I took it like a real Ducklett, you see, i'm strong enough to handle things like that, well now we have a team of two, is that enough to find out who that man is, or do we need more pokemon first?"

TsunamiSensei

"We need one more, but I have a plan" Heads to twist mountain to catch a vanillish.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.