Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,941 to 10,960 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Catch those grunts, NOW!!!!!!!!........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I've got th" Melodie faints.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where are they running towards?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

grunt 2: runs back at Anthony and kicks him harder in the leg then runs back hurry hurry hurry hurry!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

The Grunts are running towards Mt. Sandstorm,The best Escape Route for criminals
Terry "That is Mt. Sandstorm,The best Escape Route for criminals."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

But before grunt 2 could get away, Anthony grabbed his leg and grunt 2 tripped on a rock and broke his leg, Anthony"..........Yeah, take that"

JunkosBoobies

A Grunt named Rocko also runs back to kick Anthony in the leg
Rocko "Move it,Venonats!"
New Recruit Grunts "Okay..."
The Newly Recruited Grunts walk onto the Dirt Path

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: holds ace back do you think they were looking for the doll...? ace: no clue, but no time to think about that now. lets see if we can still catch up to them. runs after the grunts
mallady: ... calls up leon leon team rockets up to something, and I think that it meens our time here is about up. they're headed to mt. sandstorm but you can cut them off from where your at. i'll meet you there in a bit.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm right behind you Ace" Anthony chases the grunts as well.

randomlypikachu

leon: cuts off the grunts on their path and sends out five haunter hello there. grunt 3: its that traitor! get him! all the grunts start sending out zubat, and ekans

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There they are!"

randomlypikachu

leon the haunters use shadow ball on each of his pokemon that's mr. dr. prof. traitor to you!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Should we.........I don't know"

JunkosBoobies

Weezing uses Explosion,KOing itself and three of the Haunters. Arbok and Seviper both use Bite on the last 2 Haunters,KOing Them
Rocko "VICTORY!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

mallady: has her alakazams use psychic on the last 2 of rockos pokemon victory for us that is tosses leon some max revives

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, get ready!" Ducklett is ready on Anthony's head.

randomlypikachu

ace: .... your working with leon.... now I remember you! you were one of those people who used to hang around with Giovanni when I was younger... mallady: bout time you remembered.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I knew it"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.