Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,781 to 10,800 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, she's here, plus Sabrina, did you know that she has a crush on me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: Erika enjoys crushing everyone. ace: um he means that she might "like him" - Sabrina: oh...that's almost funny enough to make me laugh. Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg 10 times I'll destroy you! ace: anyway ... Sabrina hasn't been involved with team rocket since they went down years ago. we think someone might have set her up.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Perhaps it was Malady, and yes, by crush, I mean that she likes me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: where are these explosions coming from o-o and if you wana be technical Sabrina doesn't really count as a leader now Sabrina: now that I have a criminal record my title as a gym leader is null and void. ace: plus we gota have her here, me and her go way back. we even got best friends forever rings.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: @nousernamehere do you meen bringing in Sabrina? cus to be honest I already had plans to bring in Sabrina >.> but I didn't plan it to be this early. things have been kinda going slow these last few days though so I figured why not do it now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, do those rings have buttons on them (Erika would want a picture of me on a ring, she's weird)"

JunkosBoobies

A rock,With a note tied to it,Hits Ace in the face
Note "You Idiot! You're making me so angry,Explosions are coming out of my Face! You best stay out of Viridian City or else! -Random Guy"
@randomusername Terry's like that,I'm just mad 'cause I feel like you idiots aren't paying attention. -.- I'm really sorry for that,I have Anger Issues IRL.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: ..... I don't know who this guy is, but he's starting to be very rude o-o.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He must be close though"

randomlypikachu

@nousernamehere its alright just try to keep calm in the future.

ace: well o-o anger issues aside, what do you guys think we should do now?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Find this person I suppose..........or not?"

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: >.< sorry i gota leave! see ya'll tomorrow

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.