Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,761 to 10,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How could I forget the random guy.........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: returns to the battle im back! sends out golbat - Sabrina: follows so which ones are we fighting. ace: the ones traveling with link Sabrina: got it sends out her kadabra

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, let's go!" Anthony sends out Mankey"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: golbat bite! golbat uses bit on dugtrio - Sabrina: kadabra use psychic kadabra: finishes off dugtrio with psychic

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

The Random Guy sends out another Dugtrio
Random Guy "I'm gonna enjoy this..."
The Random Guy takes out a Pickaxe,And points it at Ace's Chest
Random Guy "Listen punk,If my other Dugtrio faints,I will make sure that everyday for you is a LIVING NIGHTMARE."
Dugtrio uses Dig on Kadabra

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, use karate chop on Rapidash" Mankey used karate chop on Rapidash.

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: .... has kadabra use psychic to take the pickaxe then destroy it .... ace: thanks Sabrina: no problem ace: anyway golbat uses bite getting a critical hit making dugtrio faint

JunkosBoobies

The Random Guy takes out an embarrassing picture of Ace at the Christmas Party
Random Guy "Now,I'm gonna hack every website in the world,And make every Photo and Video online look like THIS!"
The Random Guy takes out his Laptop,Then does that

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh dear, I bet he wishes he could reset that, but if he could, then he'll scream at himself, HA"

randomlypikachu

ace: ha the jokes on you! that guy turned out to be my stalker from from highschool! stalker: im still following you. ace: what o-o stalker: runs off
Sabrina: ...this fights dragging on should I just get us out? ace: ...yea that be nice... Sabrina: has kadabra teleport ace, Anthony, and herself along with our pokemon somewhere else in the city

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.......what just happened?"

randomlypikachu

ace: oh Sabrina just teleported us out...oh yea you don't know yet. I bailed Sabrina out of jail.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How much did that cost?"

JunkosBoobies

The Random Guy Digs a tunnel through the City,Then Pops up where Ace,Anthony,Sabrina,and Terry are
Random Guy "AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH!"
The Random Guy swings around his Pickaxe,Making Ace fall. Suddenly,An Explosion comes out of his head
Random Guy "You Idiots! I have to tunnel after you! Can't you see i've got Anger Issues here?! Next time,I'll be wearing my Angry Hat! That's one hat that you don't want to see! Oh,And brush your stinking teeth!"
The Random Guy goes back Underground

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

ace: just all my pokedollars. haven't really used much of em anyway so it was fine.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, alright then, my names Anthony, but you probably knew that already"

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: ...should I....? ace: probably not... you got out of team rocket before they started tracking him. Sabrina: oh well nice to meet ya Erika: Kicks Anthony in the back of the leg oh hey Sabrina! Sabrina: o-o you didn't tell me she'd be here.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.