Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,741 to 10,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's good to hear, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: now .... we need to get to the bottom of a few things.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course, we know that fire person is not Link"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: ... im gona pretend that you did not say that... I think we should visit the police department first.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go!"

Betelgroose

Cole wakes up and hurls a fire ball at Anthony's leg
Cole - you arent going anywhere!
Crystal wakes up - sigh

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: ...grand... Anthony id hate to leave you with two people to deal with but....ima do it anyway. I really have to get to the bottom of a few things and right now the only way to do that is getting to the police. runs off to the police department

SheldonRandoms

Anthony gets out of the way of the fire ball, Anthony"Can't you just leave us alone already?"

SheldonRandoms

NoUsernameHere wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

[Untitled]

Fixed. It's perfect now.
Terry wakes up

TsunamiSensei

4th wall break Too busy playing ACNL tonight.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Cole - why are you scared?!?!
Crystal - sigh

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't lose your temper, or else you might just get so mad, that you'll catch fire"

Betelgroose

Cole - shut up and fight!!!
Crystal - uh-oh...

JunkosBoobies

Wall Break The computer i'm using is stupid,So response might be slow. Stupid Library computers....
Terry "Isn't there another person?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine........whatever"

Betelgroose

Walrein uses Aqua Tail on Growlithe
Rapidash finishes his bounce on Growlithe
Cole - maniacal laughter

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: sorry if I end up going silent for a long time, kinda distracted at the moment

ace: finally makes it to the police department while this continues, and after several minutes meets with Sabrina in a visiting area hiya Sabrina: ace! what are you doing here? ace: I could ask you the same question... I thought you were done with team rocket years ago when they first went down... Sabrina: yea I was but I didn't want to enter the back rooms of that gym anymore either... so I went back once to tie up that doll your father - ace: father? - Sabrina: err sorry... I went to tie up that doll Giovanni gave me then i just sealed off the backrooms. ace: not exactly your most brilliant moment... Sabrina: yea I kinda realized that... but no one should've had any reason to go back there...im positive I was set up. ace: I figured as much. well i'll be waiting outside for ya. Sabrina: hm? ace: I bailed you out so you should be able to leave here shortly. heads out

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ace.........oh man, don't tell me this is a 2 Vs. 1 battle now?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.