Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,641 to 10,660 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Erika: good job
mallady: calls up leon who is in the city with Giovanni leon you idiot! thanks to you I think they've become more suspicious than ever! they think im with team rocket! leon: better than finding out who your really with. mallady: no its not! if I get caught with people thinking im with team rocket, then team rocket is gona get to me! if team rocket gets to me they might find out what Giovanni is up to! leon: I didn't think of that... mallady: of course not! leon: whys it smell like smoke..... mallady: well I had one of those "other 2" I mentioned light this place on fire... had to kill all evidence cus of your screw ups! now if you excuse me I have an act to preform. closes phone and enters the police department

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well.......now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: well....O-O I think the gyms on fire!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh No, when did that happen (I knew she's apart of team rocket......maybe), Ducklett, water gun on the gym!" Ducklett then used water gun on the gym.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

other officers enter with water pokemon to also put out the fire. no damaged spread around the city but the gyms been unfortunately destroyed - ace; wow... well things could've been worse...how'd you guys get her so fast jenny: well the leader came rushing over the department about 5 minutes ago, saying someone sent out six magmar and had them all use flame thrower on the gym... ace: o-o talk about over kill

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Could she have.........) Well, it's a good thing you got here in time, my Ducklett would have fell asleep because well........just look at him"

randomlypikachu

jenny: hm well, all gym battles will have to take place in a near by open area until the gym can be repaired.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wish we could battle now, but sadly the gyms closed................because of the hour in the day is closing time"

randomlypikachu

ace: yea... well I guess we should sleep tonight. you and me can team up and take her down tomorrow Anthony. sleeps

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (I'm hungry)"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank talks into a radio
Frank: Almost had it, let's try the next gym.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

well... im here early for once...so

uses max revive on the thread!

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and yawns morning.

JunkosBoobies

@randomusername And I want to know why Erika will kick Anthony in the leg. Is it because she hates Anthony...Or is it...Uses Sneaky Emotion That she has a crush on Anthony? lol

Terry "So,Anything interesting?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, i'm awake"

randomlypikachu

@nousernamehere neither XD its cus Erika just enjoys Anthony's reactions to being kicked in the leg.

ace: well Anthony I guess we should find malady so we can get our gym battle done.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's rev up Malady, cause i'm sure hungry for a gym badge"

randomlypikachu

mallady: is out in a random field when ace and Anthony finally find her oh so are you two here to battle?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.