Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,521 to 10,540 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Terry "On second thought...Nevermind-"
Guard "Kid,You cannot forefit a match. Battle or be battled."
Terry "Fine. I'll battle. But i'm not happy."
Terry sends out Vulpix and Poliwag. Poliwag uses Hypnosis on Machoke,Putting him to sleep. Vulpix uses Flamethrower on Tyrogue
@SheldonRandoms You shouldn't have done that.........

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I choose this one......." Anthony picks up the Pokeball, but it then vanished, Anthony"I have too much Pokemon with me, so that's why it went bye bye, the Pokeball had a 107 on it, let's see..............I got a Hitmonchan!"

@NoUsernameHere Sorry, I was going to do something, but I was ninja'd by @randomusername.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

deadly fighter: machoke wake up! machoke: (nuuu) sleeps

4th wall break: um 2 things (since I feel like I missed something here) whered tyrogue come in to this? and @sheldonrandoms im a ninja master so whenever I ninja people these days I usualy don't realize what ive ninjad them to XD so what did I ninja you to?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername I was going to make @NoUsernameHere Battle somebody else, but you beat me too it.

Anthony"I'll be right back" Anthony goes to the Pokemon center.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ah XD im sorry about that, but like I said ima ninja master
edit: >.> theres no reason to be rude sprays @nousernamehere with water but yea we can make this a double battle if you want to
machoke: continues snoozing

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Fine then, let's double this up then

?????????"Hey, I wish to battle as well, to test my skills!" A young man steps out of the shadows, he's not as experienced in karate as the others, Young Karate Man"Please, let's make this a double battle, I wish to train myself more, and I promise not too let them win so easily this time"

randomlypikachu

deadly fighter: sure young one, join in.

SheldonRandoms

Young Karate Man"Go, Tyrogue!" The Young Karate Man sends out Tyrogue.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank comes in with eating a bagel
Frank: Doing good guys!

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Young Karate Man"Sir, where did you get that bagel, cause I want a bagel"

randomlypikachu

machoke: finaly wakes up and uses dynamic punch on poliwag

ace: where have you been all this time?

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: There is a shop down the street that sells them, and Ace turns out I fell asleep on my Staravia and it started to fly and when I woke up I was in the middle of the forest.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Young Karate Man" Tyrogue.......use tackle on Vulpix" Tyrogue then used tackle on Vulpix.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

deadly fighter: oh come on! wake up! machoke: sleeps

JunkosBoobies

Vulpix uses Heat Wave,KOing Machoke,And leaving Tyrogue with a Burn. Poliwag Evolves,Then ends Tyrogue with BubbleBeam
@Sheldon Did I ninja you? You edited that post,So i'd assume I did. ;P

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere That, and spelling errors

Young Karate Man"No, not now........man, I said not to make it easy, but I guess I did anyway"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.