Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,441 to 10,460 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Man, they always build stuff in these random locations"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

D-leon: hmm who to send out next... sends out another haunter - ace: peaks in to watch the battle hm... i wonder why leon is being so passive during this battle... doesn't seem like him...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I better watch out for anymore Grunts, cause right now, there just annoying"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Okay,We're here. The only way we're getting in is if we have Disguises. A Grunt was foolish enough to give me and my Friends from Littleroot Town these Uniforms."
Terry puts on the Disguise Unifom

Gloom uses a Powerful SolarBeam to take down Haunter

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine...........give me one that fits and let's go......also, give me two extra hats, since my Ducklett and Pikachu are still out"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Here."
Terry hands Pikachu and Ducklett hats,Then hands Raticate and Marshtomp hats,Then gives Anthony the Fitting Disguise
Terry "I believe we're ready to go in and Infiltrate the Fuchsia Rocket Base."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go now!"

randomlypikachu

D-leon: good job. gives her a badge and some random amounts of money and a tm - ace: that's odd...it looks like he doesn't even know what hes supposed to be giving her... well gona join up with the others heads back to terry and Anthony

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

They get into the room,And Raticate sneaks behind Proton's Golbat,Then Raticate 1 Hit-KO's Golbat with Hyper Fang. Proton then looks at everybody
Proton "Grunts,We will get all the Pokemon we want...With This!"
Proton takes out a Machine that can Attract Pokemon
Terry "(I believe we should make our Attack on Team Rocket now. Up the Air Vent.)"
Terry,Raticate,and Marshtomp go through the Air Vent,Then drops something on Proton's Head. Terry is making Anthony follow
Terry "(I left him a little 'Present',If you know what I mean.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, Ace...........hey"

randomlypikachu

ace: yo, so hows the infiltration going?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's going.....hey wait, you need a disguise as well Ace, we are not trying to get caught here, Terry, you have an extra outfit?""

randomlypikachu

ace: oh don't worry i got the perfect disguise puts on a false mustache

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Here."
Terry hands Ace a Disguise Uniform
Terry "Raticate,Spy on the Entire Base!"
Raticate "Rat! (I will!)"
Raticate continues on through the Air Vent
Terry "Let's continue doing this. And you sure that'll work,Ace?"

Lucy comes to help Anthony,Terry,and Ace Infiltrate Rocket's Fuchsia Base

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

ace: i think so...but just incase i'll wear it with the uniform puts on the disguise uniform now then sends out ninjask to help spy on the base

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I hope this air vent can hold us all, because Ducklett here has become...........bigger since I first got him"

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "I think i'll need a Disguise."
Terry "Here."
Lucy puts on the Disguise
Terry "No need to thank me."
Terry drops 3 more things on Proton
Terry "Those are Football Helmets. He's gonna hurt hard the next day."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Won't he notice those by now and do something?"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "I put Knock-Out Gas in them. He's asleep."
Lucy "I'll send out Grotle to spy."
Lucy sends out Grotle to Spy on the Base with Raticate and Ninjask

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.