Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett, can't........hold on.......much longer.......on his two........webbed feet"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hmph blocks the attack on my seviper were going now! opens a path to the night and seviper leaves with me locking all doors behind us

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still holding on to Serviper's mouth "Wait, are you forgetting something here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

has seviper spit him out into the sinnoh region locking the doors again i'll return to kill you another day gold thats a promise but for now good day all enjoy these good days while you can they wont last much longer.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold passes out from using too much of his psychic powers.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then is covered in Serviper's saliva "It's good to know that Viper remembers to throw Ducklett out whenever he gets into the Night somehow, but now i'm in the sinnoh region, that's where Gold left me his fortress in the sky, well i'll go and just sleep there for now" but Ducklett then falls to the ground, knocked out and badly poisoned.

SheldonRandoms

Luckily, Ducklett's clone that was with Celebi, notices the badly poisoned Ducklett, and finds a Peacha berry to cure his poison.

TsunamiSensei

Gold is laying unconscious wherever the fight with Viper took place.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

But even then, The real Ducklett was still knocked out, then the clone then looks for a berry to revive Ducklett................hours later, the clone finds a berry and revives his real counterpart, before disappearing "I must have fallen from the poison, CELEBI!?!?! what are you doing here, don't worry, i'll take you to the fortress in the sky" then Ducklett takes Celebi there and then puts Celebi in one of the beds "I should find gold in the meantime" Ducklett then goes and looks for Gold.

SheldonRandoms

Hours later, Ducklett finds Gold "GOLD, speak to me, are you alright, I must be a very terrible Pokemon to have let my trainer faint like that" Ducklett then begins to cry.

TsunamiSensei

Gold gets up " It's not you fault. Using my powers in this form puts much more of a strain on me then I'm used to. If I use them too much or too often, I pass out."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But Ducklett wasn't there to protect you, Ducklett was in the mouth of his buddy Viper, Ducklett is worthless and weak, the one time Ducklett was stronger was because of that red item, but it looks like I've digested it, because I don't feel it anymore, Ducklett is just to small and weak" Ducklett then begins to cry even more.

TsunamiSensei

" Then we'll make you stronger!"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold puts a cupcake in Blue's hand.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Really, you will make Ducklett stronger, but how will you do that?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.