Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,361 to 10,380 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Holly - yes, and I can do this!
hums a tune and grass pokemon swarm her
Holly - Isn't that cool?!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah........sure"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Holly makes the grass pokemon attack Anthony's leg

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Their's grass stains on my leg!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is the gym even open?"

randomlypikachu

D-leon: oh I guess that's my cue. opens the gym - ace: Finaly wakes up what happened?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Look at my leg Ace, that's what happened"

randomlypikachu

ace: oh, awesome. Erika: uses high jump kick on Anthony's leg!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Holly applauds Erika

SheldonRandoms

Anthony catches Erika's leg and then tosses her away, Anthony"You know Erika, I think you have a crush on me or something........ew, are you blushing!?!?"

Betelgroose

Holly kicks Anthony in the leg
Holly - Look Erika I did it!!!

randomlypikachu

Erika: good job@ ^^ ace: I hate to interrupt, but I think theres still a few things we need to take care of.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes Ace, let's take care of those things, and Erika, I know that you have a crush on me, but please, we got to take of something right now"

randomlypikachu

Erika: takes franks gun and points it at Anthony say that one more time I dare ya! ace: you can shoot him later ok! first lets see what was in those files frank got from the gym starts look through the files - D-leon: hello there, welcome to the gym.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.